+ Follow This Topic

Thread: New Blonde

New Blonde

Oh yes, a new blonde has arrived and it's simply.me!

I'm 20 years of age and somehow manage to always fall for the wrong people at the wrong time, all the time.

I have dated a few people and WOW they seemed to be all a little too weird for my liking or turned out to be 'users'. So therefore I am here in order to tell my stories, seek adv. * as nobody REALLY gives me REAL advice, people usually tell me what I want to hear, so I'm here and expect nothing but the naked TRUTH *, and of course give adv. from my experiences, opinions and thoughts.

I'm pretty down to earth and am not exactly your typical blonde * probably because I'm a bottle blonde, but that doesn't really matter now - or does it?*...

Hmm...feel free to message me whenever, about whatever...
    This is about it I guess, I don't think I'm really good at introducing myself but HEY give me a break, life isn't always about first impressions and introducing...
    sometimes we have to stare at the cover to analyse the image and read the book to find out what it is about.

Much love,
    simply.me

Welcome~ And the internet is probably the best place to find brutally honest people. There's a certain sense of anonymity, and we don't have the convenient glass of human expression to look through. Over the internet, no one has to deal with a sad face, with obvious nervousness or coming up with a quick response. People here will give their opinions, even if it may not be one you like or one you'll appreciate, at first. We don't know you personally, so it's nearly impossible to say exactly what you want to hear. Good luck, and I hope your relationships improve. =)

hello hang in there. We are all in the same boat so to speak. Some of us just a bit farther out to sea at the moment.

welcome.
    enjoy your stay.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha the truth.. that's something that i'm good at telling you whether you want to hear it or not.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...