+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Tricky situation... or maybe not?

Tricky situation... or maybe not?

Hey guys.. so, I work with my now-ex. We started back in May and broke up for the third time about 2 or 3 weeks ago because his attitude towards me was sh*tty and he said I stressed him out. Mutual break-up. Not only that but he's leaving for school in March and will be a few thousand miles away. I fell in love with him (soon, I know) and I'm not sure if he knows or not.. I'm not too sure if I care either way because it doesn't make a difference now. We get along pretty well considering we're not together (we go to lunch together everyday and still joke around). The problem is.. I still wonder what he thinks about me, even though I've heard him tell people that I'm a nice girl (whatever that means.. b/c I bent over backwards to do/give him w/e he wanted). I still feel for him a great deal and I care about what he thinks.. but starting Monday, I will be working with another GUY! Up close and personal.. He's the new receptionist (I'm one too) and we'll be spending all of our time together during the day. I'm afraid of what the ex will think as I'm sure he doesn't know yet. I'm scared that he'll assume things after a while and then find a girl to throw in my face. I have a feeling I should just give up on the hopes of us being together.. should I tell him about the new guy I'll have to work with or let him find out on his own? Does he even deserve the heads up? I'm really nervous about this whole thing... help

Didn't you JUST learn why you don't date co-workers?
    Spammer Spanker

uhh try reading that again. i'm not interested in dating the new guy. im not interested in the new guy at ALL. i was asking what i should do about the ex......

You said he treated you shitty. You guys broke up.

Wonderful. Super. Problem resolved.

Next.
    There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved with a suitable application of high explosives.