+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Love Is To Deep...

My Love Is To Deep...

Well where shud I begin?
    Lets start from the beginning, I met this girl about 9 months ago, n we hit it off straight away, I treated her like an angel, she told me herself, I was the first guy to ever take her out to places, n eventually me and her fell deeply in love, things were going perfect.
    Summer slowly came up, and I had to go back to my country for 2 months to visit family and friends, I knew in the back of ma mind that it was a risk, but I still had to go because my grandmother was really ill and I wanted to spend as much time as I could with her, I kept in contact with my girlfriend everyday, called her up, instant messaging etc, the first 3 weeks hit her pretty hard but we always said to eachother dat its gona be okay, a month and a half into ma holiday, things started changing, she didn't seem too interested in me as much, and I knew something was wrong, she wasn't cheating on me, but she told me that the distance isn't working, but we'll try it again when I get back.
    When I returned back from holiday, I spent a whole week at her house, there were times when we were close and then there were times when she just wouldn't say a word. This went on for about a month or two, there was nothing I could do, I was still deeply in love with her, but her feelins started changing, she said she loves me but things have just gone different since I came back.
    My uncle in America called me up one day and told me that theres a job offering there, and I can go work there for 3 months, I discussed it with her, before I made the decision, and I said to her that i'll stay with her if theres a chance for this to work, if not i'll go America, work and come back and maybe we could try it again.
    She still acted the same so I decided to take the job offering, as soon as I bought my tickets, she started gettin close to me again, and when I said I don't want this to end she kept saying to me 'But your the one leaving me!' which got me real annoyed, she told me that it wouldn't work when I go America...
    As soon as I went to America I found out that she was talking about me behind my back to her friend, saying that i'm more upset then she is and that she likes some other guy so it aint bothering her as much, I confronted her about this and we both decided that it's officially over.
    Well, here I am, sitting down, shes hurt me quite alot but for some reason, as much as I keep trying, I just can't get her off ma mind, when I'm thinking about her I completely shut off from everyone else and just go quiet.
    It hurts quite alot, and I don't know where to begin getting over her...
    Any advice please????

I haven't really been here long enough, but i've already seen many stories like this.
    Basically the female gets tired of their bf and they come up with up crazy lame excuse to break up with them because they want to be like an angel. sound all nice when they break up and blame it on the guys.
    and the magic number also seems to be around 9 months.

There isn't really great advices i can give you.
    But it helps when you work all the time like a workaholic. Bc if you're working you really don't have time to think about her.
    Also i don't know if this will make it easier on you, but don't speak to her or see her.
    No exceptions, even when she calls you, even when she wants to see you.

Just know that time will heal everything.
    and try to move on.