+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I being used for sex and should I care.

Am I being used for sex and should I care.

So the ex calls last weekend after 6 weeks to "touch base." I give it a few days and call back, we have a short chat and then I tell her I have to go. She calls back half an hour later and clearly I am going over to her house that night.

I sleep over the next two nights and we have sex for three days until she left to visit home this weekend from college. We made chat and were affectionate but did not discuss getting back together. She even said "We're just having sex you know." in a playful manner but still I felt a tug at my heartstrings.

The sex is amazing but I feel I am setting myself up for emotional trauma again, maybe I am just too sensitive and should not worry so much. Today I sent her a little text message nothing overt just a thing to let her know I was thinking of her. She didn't respond all day and I'm all broken up about it like some emo kid with eyeshadow.

What do you people think I should do to get the most out of this situation? Play it as cool and non-neurotic as possible to keep getting laid or protect my vagina-esque "feelings"? I am sad, horny, and conflicted.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Its pretty clear she's only in it for the sex. If you can keep it to that, have at her & enjoy. What a bitch, BTW.

she care to get sex only, try to forget her brother ...

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Its pretty clear she's only in it for the sex. If you can keep it to that, have at her & enjoy. What a bitch, BTW.
    +1

this girl reminds me of the girl i just broke up with.

don't let it **** with your feelings, man.

Are you a girl yourself Lilwing? I'm confused.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut View Post
    Are you a girl yourself Lilwing? I'm confused.
    LOL, no.

_________

I don’t know what to say. You will regret in either cases.
    What decision to make.. I don’t know.. I can’t tell you the right answer, because both are..

So much help from me
    Express your thoughts, your happines, your love, hate, fears... mybluesquare

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't get it, donut... I thought you were primarily interested in continuing a sexual relationship with her... Did I miss something? Do you love this girl? If you do, maybe you should consider telling her you love her and want her, and she should quit f*cking calling you until she is done playing with you.

BTW - I like the way you write. You are a clever guy.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you crazy? Hit that shit! Next week you might be in a horrible car accident and burned from head to toe and your dick severed, rendering you useless to women. Play it safe and bang her amigo

Hmm...

Thanks everybody.
    Especially you, DM.

Man, if you can **** her without waking up your fellings for her, please do so, if you enjoy it, of course.

If you can't, just run... and don't look back please.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    BTW - I like the way you write. You are a clever guy.
    +1

Which reminds me... what ever happened to OneM? Suicide bombing? Or gave up on us for the infidels we are?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    as long as you don't get to attached to her then i'd f*ck the shit out of her. if you're still longing to be with her, then you are only setting yourself up for a depressing stage in your life. this is the way that it seems now because you still texted her a few days ago.

my advice, move on because you're not ready to just use her as she is only using you.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

i think its a bad idea yes i am doing with his guy that i used to be really serious with and he sleeping with someone else. be prepared for hurt and disappointed. i dont know if me and him will get back together i am trying to have fun with him we will see. good luck to you on that subject

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    +1

Which reminds me... what ever happened to OneM? Suicide bombing? Or gave up on us for the infidels we are?
    HA! OneM, oh man... you mean OneMoron as I affectionately addressed him?

I guess I'm just not ready to see my ex as a girl who is just horny as all get out, especially if I am some intermediary for her. She is quite literally a 10 (on a purely physical scale), so it's hard to accept my fate as a replaceable but it seems inevitable at this point. Hum. Oh well it's back to No Contact and trying not to pray too hard for these booty calls I guess.

(She better not **** any of my friends... or anyone I know at all in any sense. I just recently told her (male) roommate (who has a girlfriend) that if he does anything with her I will punch him in the face. Hard.)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast