+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need an idea

I need an idea

Hello everyone!
    I first apologize myself for my English 'cause i know that it isn't perfect.
    I'll explain you my problem: at the last lesson of a course in University i've started to speek with a girl and i realize that she fills me with curiosity(she is also very pretty). So I would like to know her but the problem is:how can I try to know a person that I will see only one time(at the exam)and never again?
    I think that for now it's not a good idea to invite her for a dinner(I remember that I spoke to her only one time,for about half an hour)
    I need suggestions. Help!

well why won't you be able to see her after the exam? it's not like she's gonna disappear. if you two get along then im sure you can get closer. maybe ask if she'd like to go for a drink some time after your exam to celebrate. if she's worth it..then make your move.
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

I can do so. But i'm only saying that an exam is an unusual situation for trying to know a person...i know that yours is not a bad idea...but i'm shy and so it' s a problen to know that next time I'll see her I have to obtain her phone number(or something similar)...it's not a world for shy people!!!

Actually, that's the perfect situation for someone who's shy. It gives one opportunity, and if she says no, you don't have to be embarrassed about anything because you won't see her again. The worst thing for the timid would be having to face someone who turned them down day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild View Post
    Actually, that's the perfect situation for someone who's shy. It gives one opportunity, and if she says no, you don't have to be embarrassed about anything because you won't see her again. The worst thing for the timid would be having to face someone who turned them down day in and day out.
    Yes yes, you are right:but the problem is not that. I mean that i've always disliked men that run so much with girls,because they seem to me that think about only one thing(you know what I maen)...and so I usually have long time in order to approach a girl...maybe too long...and in fact i'm trying to change this my way to involve me...but it is not so simple as to say it...

think of it this way...you've got absolutely nothing to lose.
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

Quote Originally Posted by sine24 View Post
    think of it this way...you've got absolutely nothing to lose.
    I know that's the good way of thinking, but it's not properly the mine, unfortunately. But I assure you that I invite her to do something. It's a promise Ido to you,but first of all to myself!!!

good on you sweetie! you need to try..or you'll end up regretting it.