+ Follow This Topic

Thread: First Girlfreind Ever...

First Girlfreind Ever...

Yea my first girlfreind ever and I think I got lucky because shes the most gorgeous and popular girl in school. Well here's my situation, apparently she likes me but I don't know anything about her...well except the obvious things...and well this is were i get confused...I go to her table to sit down and the first thing she tells me is that teachers are watching and ill get into trouble if i sit down...assigned seats...and so I leave. One of my freinds found out that she wants me to be more physical with her, not like that, and well...whenever i put my arm around her she kinda pulls away...apparently she likes me alot but when shes around me she acts like shes dissapointed or annoyed, so a little help with what i could do to make her happy and cheer her up would be nice...

If she's your girlfriend and you don't know anything about her, especially since she's "gorgeous and popular," it's possible that she's only going out with you for her own reasons. Are you sure you're not being manipulated here? Sorry if that's offensive, but it's the only guess I have for her acting like that. And secondhand information through friends isn't always the most reliable.

Oh, God, no. You're going belly-up in front of her. Stop submitting. You don't have to act like that if you're her boyfriend. I suspect you're actually her boy-toy.

You sound so sweet and innocent. It would be a shame for you to get crushed.

Okay, first of all, don't listen to anything anyone says about her and what she wants. The only person you need to hear that from is her.

Take a hint. If she pulls away when you put your arm around her, she doesn't like it. There could be a hundred reasons for this, and the only way you'll ever get a clear idea is by talking to her. Do you ever see this girl outside of school? Have you been together for over a week? Do you call her?

You must try to make things more balanced between you. Right now, it sounds like she has all the power, and frankly, that doesn't sound very attractive.
    Spammer Spanker