+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help Needed!?

help Needed!?

Me and my ex girlfriend, were together for 3 and half years and until about a month ago. when she found some text messages on my phone off another girl. Yes they were messages of me being unfaithful! however i never got physical with another girl whilst with my Girlfriend. We own a house together and a dog.
    After finding out we spilt up i moved to my parents and we argues all the tme. I then after a week moved back in and she moved out as i own the property. WE argued a lot and there were a lot of nasty and bitter things said on both partys.She then proceed to go out to town and meet anotther guy. She snogged him and thats all. We then saw each other later that week and we had sex. She then told me this was a fling and we werent geting back together. SO i went to a party about a week later and ended up having sex with a girl there!i shouldnt of and i was wrong. However, i then meet my ex girlfriend about 2 days later she came over to watch a film and have some food. You guessed it we had sex. I was then stuck on the idea of getting her back! I realised that night i wanted her for the rest of my life! However she went out the next night to a hotel pre booked and meet the guy she had been texting from town a few weeks previous. They had sex. The next day i told her i had sex with someone else and she gave me the whole guilt trip! Then later told me she had done the same! At this point she told me she wanted me and wanted to give it another go. Aweek pasted and things were ok. I was in work on the friday and had a atext off here saying she was going to phone in sick to spend the night with me! Great! We spent the evening together and it was lush.Until she told me she never had work and was going to meet him that night but decided to cancel it.!
    I approached her about 3 days later as i felt i was getting the cold shoulder. SHe wasnt answering calls seemed distant when we were together and that sort of stuff. I booked a hotel for the weekend on the same as she wantedto go away. However when i asked her she admited that she didnt know wether she wanted to be with me. She broke it off.

Since then, a week has passed and we, spent friday night together she stayed over and it was great. We went away on the weekend and had a lovely time and sex. She phoned me after work on monday to stay down as she was missing me. she kisses me everytime i go to kiss her.

However my dilema:

She says she needs more time and she doesnt know if she will ever be ready. Ive got a mortgage and my dog to think about, i cant afford my house alone and will need a lodger. If she decides tomorrow she wants to come back great but if she wants to come back in a month then i cant kick thelodger out of my house. Can any help or give me some advise. Do you think she will ever get back with me or am i better off taking the immediate pain of losing her and moving on!

I love this person and want to be with her for the rest of my life!

I thank you all for reading and an comments are warmly appriciated.

Get a lodger. If you get back together with her, you've both got a lot of rebuilding to do, and you need to take it slow.

Also, you're both mean. And kind of slutty. Well, you already know this, I'm sure.

Anyway, I think she needs to move out for a while, whether you're together or not.
    Spammer Spanker

Are you guys looking for a relationship or a shag on tap?

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    It looks like you used to have a great relationship. Get a lodger, give your girlfriend some time, I'm sure it will work itself out in the end.
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.