+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Broke it up with my Date

Broke it up with my Date

making this short...megan and i been dating for nearly 4 months now...but slowly as we hang out more i'm slowly losing interest...not only that her best friend hates me so everything is a pain....so i just said to her that we're losing interest and she's hating me at the moment. Is it wrong for me to tell her how i feel...i'm sorry if my heart doesn't connect with her, but i'll only be lying to myself if i haven't told her...just tell me wat u think..megan is saying its my fault but she doesn't relaly know wassup cuz i'm her 1st time date/going out guy...so give me some inputs guys
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT

well just break up wid her it'll save time and money, if ur not sure u fancie her then give it a while to make ur decision but the best thing to do is to ignore her best friend and hang in there for a while.

Be up front and be honest with her! Tell her how you feel. Women cant read your minds.

If youre not interested anymore than you need to find out why and approach her with it. Or at the very least just let her know this isnt what you want. Honesty is the best policy!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

thx u guys...she's mad at me at the moment she's being immature about it i d'nt care... doesn't matter cuz its not my fault that people lose interest so neway thx u guys
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT

What were you trying to achieve by telling her that? I mean, yeah, up front is all good and well, but what do you expect her to do -- put on big shoes and a red nose and start entertaining you?
    If you wanna break up, break up. Otherwise, it's just an insult -- you basically called her boring.