+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What's goin on here?

What's goin on here?

Basically, i have known this girl for about 6 months, who obviously thinks i am a cool person cause we've hung out, gone to concerts, parties together, etc. We are pretty close. Anyway, for a party they threw, her and her friends asked me to be Peter Pan, as they were being the lost boys (we're teens, but we can still have fun!). Anyway, she continues to call me Peter Pan and play with the Peter Pan joke, and I, being madly in love with her, go along.

Anyway, she was extraordinarily drunk at this party, so take that into account, but she was extra friendly to me, spent a lot of time touching my hands and putting her feet up on my lap, and when I told her I had to go, she held me and wouldn't let go and asked if I'd stay. I'm going to the drunken mind acts a sober heart quote, but I could be wrong. I'm an optimist.

Last night, she sent me a facebook comment saying "aww peter pan, you're the nicest never growing up boy i know". I've noticed she has a different personality around me then she does around other boys, she is more mature and fun loving I think, less loud. Not so different, just slightly.

Whats going on here? I think we're going out this friday night, and I'm hoping for some kind of hints I should look for so I can move this relationship along. Thanks!

It's really too early to say for sure. Stay on the friend level until you get a tale-tell sign that she's interested in more.
    If several more months go along and you're still unsure, be upfront and let her know how you feel and ask her how she feels.

I think you need to decide what direction you want to steer this in before Friday. If you want her to become your girlfriend, make sure Friday is different that the other times you've spent together. Don't leave everything up to her.
    Spammer Spanker