+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Evening :)

Evening :)

Hey

My name is Chris, short for Christopher, I'm an active entrepreneur in multimedia and software development, recently graduated from University, currently single though with a couple serious relationships in my history.

While I have a strong interest and fascination with NLP and ability to analyze and manipulate human behavior in various ways, I've not gone as far as to call myself a 'pickup artist', so those looking for tips regarding that should look elsewhere (though I do recommend Strauss' 'The Game').

While I've been in a couple of long term relationships, the one I remember and hold closest to myself lasted only a month, it was one of those relationships where you simply click. Sadly it was also one of those relationships that manages to end just the same and leave wounds to both parties for a long time. While it was impossible for it to truly work out and I made my share of mistakes, it's been the passion and devotion of that relationship I've been trying to analyze and meet again since, though without any such luck.

While that used to depress me at times, last couple of years I've been free of what used to be the burden of that relationship and have simply cherished the fact that I had the chance of experiencing something like that.

I come here with questions every now and then, but I shall try mostly give advice, based on my own experiences and my studies into psychology and well as I've mentioned before, what makes us tick.

Welcome to the forum Chris