+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is it looking promising?

is it looking promising?

eyy i just had my school winterball a couple days ago, and i was set up on this blind date thing with my moms coworkers son, and i had an amazing date. he was hella flirty and said stuff like "maybe ill take u to a movie sometimes.""im gonna take u to one of our dances bla bla.""i cant believe u dont ave a bf. i think u shud have the most luck out of everyone here." and during the night, he held my hand and led me to the dancefloor. we danced some but we spent a lot of the evening sitting and talkin. he was txtin on his phone some, but he wud tell me who he was talkin to and what he was sayn and wud be like "im so sry, i know this is rude." when we wud walk he wud stand really close to me (like i wud always end up hittin my hand with him accidentally). when i dropped him off, he was likke "dont be shy, u can call me." i txted him last nite and we talked some but a lot of his text wud be short with "lols" and "hahas". do u think he was jus playin me or do u see something happening here?

It sounds like he is interested.

Why not meet up with him again and see how things go?

~Sphinx

if a man ever text messaged somebody while on a date with me i'd be liable to leave his ass and go home. text message my friend about what a retard i just went on a date with.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Well, he's definitely interested but for what reasons I'm not sure. He's quite a flirt and real cocky.... so unless "friendly" is his middle name I'd be wary.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by wxyz00 View Post
    Well, he's definitely interested but for what reasons I'm not sure. He's quite a flirt and real cocky.... so unless "friendly" is his middle name I'd be wary.
    I'm a flirt, and I'm really cocky. Those two qualities don't mean anything unless you see the whole person.

which is why I didn't say.. don't date him.... just be careful and to make sure that flirt and cocky is looking for same thing as she is...

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by wxyz00 View Post
    which is why I didn't say.. don't date him.... just be careful and to make sure that flirt and cocky is looking for same thing as she is...
    But you should think this about ANY guy, is my point. Flirty/cocky has nothing to do with it.

Wait for him to make the next move. I don't think he's actually playing you, but you sound extremely innocent and sweet- he won't expect you to do the pursuing if he wants to date you, and throwing yourself at him won't help you at all.
    Spammer Spanker

But you should think this about ANY guy, is my point. Flirty/cocky has nothing to do with it.
    I repeat it is not in reference to "ANY guy" ... it is directed specifically towards flirts and cocky guys ... and the reason being the "sincerity" of their attentions... which if you still don't understand is because flirts ... flirt with every other person and so you/she may just be one of the many and not so "special" and therefore, the advise 'BE WARY'/'CAREFUL' before you lay your heart out for him..

I do believe I write English.... :S