+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hair.. where it should not be..

hair.. where it should not be..

simple quicky here

Theres a cute guy and he has a few nose hairs sticking out.. just chillin right out there.. I cant help but to look at them everytime we speak. Im not a shallow person but it is driving me crazy, like someone having something in their teeth.
    Now usually I spit these things right out, if someone has something on their face or something so they dont feel embarrassed when they find it later but i was too nervous to say anything, he seems to have good grooming habits aside from the obvious, so now.. I dont know.. I want him to have some sort of epiphany and they magically be gone or for someone else to tell him but I dont think thats gonna happen..

How do you tell a guy nicely? Would you care or be embarrassed if I brought it up? I dont even know where to begin

Be creative, rose.

Hearing a woman praise someone else for a hair free nose will often cause me to inspect my own.

~Sphinx
    You don't need eyes to see, you need vision. ~Faithless, Reverence.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    tell him that he's got a booger hanging out of his nose and then when he checks to see that there's nothing there, he might catch the hint. if he doesn't, then just mention that you made a mistake and it was actually his hair sticking out of his nose. he'll probably take it as an honest mistake and he actually might notice that his hair is a bit long.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by TheSphinx View Post
    Be creative, rose.

Hearing a woman praise someone else for a hair free nose will often cause me to inspect my own.

~Sphinx
    praising someone for not having hair hanging out of their nose seems to border psychotic. Especially to the person recieving the compliment(?) and to him overhearing it its a little rude yeah? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    tell him that he's got a booger hanging out of his nose and then when he checks to see that there's nothing there, he might catch the hint. if he doesn't, then just mention that you made a mistake and it was actually his hair sticking out of his nose. he'll probably take it as an honest mistake and he actually might notice that his hair is a bit long.

raverboy
    REALLY good idea. worst case scenerio, he'll wipe his nose and continue talking..
    well thats not the worst case.. but a possible case

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    simple quicky here

Theres a cute guy and he has a few nose hairs sticking out.. just chillin right out there.. I cant help but to look at them everytime we speak. Im not a shallow person but it is driving me crazy, like someone having something in their teeth.
    Now usually I spit these things right out, if someone has something on their face or something so they dont feel embarrassed when they find it later but i was too nervous to say anything, he seems to have good grooming habits aside from the obvious, so now.. I dont know.. I want him to have some sort of epiphany and they magically be gone or for someone else to tell him but I dont think thats gonna happen..

How do you tell a guy nicely? Would you care or be embarrassed if I brought it up? I dont even know where to begin
    I have hair everywhere *sniff* ............. but not my nose
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

*aside from matter completely*

Damn you people on this forum are really nice with self conscience people and especially in the gallery. I was considered a dog in the small town I came from but here i get complimented left and right. its so sweeeet

Show him a picture of another man who has hair out of his nose and point that out, maybe that will get him to check his.
    Don't expect anything.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is this a guy you're dating or just a friend? If you're dating suck it up a little while longer and tell him right after sex. I don't think he will be offended.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

I was considered a dog in the small town I came from but here i get complimented left and right. its so sweeeet
    What? was everyone else a super model? I thought in the picture you had a cute face and that is all I could really see so..... SUPRISE!: Your "small town" has horrible taste. You should post more than one picture. The girls here in my town like fat guys and their only hobbies are shopping and eating, don't know why...but it is true....I'm gonna be alone forever unless I get out of here lol.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 31-01-08 at 06:45 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    I'm gonna be alone forever unless I get out of here lol.
    Where you live, again?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Where you live, again?
    Illinois, suburbs. *dust ball*

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Move to Philadelphia, or New Orleans.

They both get my stamp of approval.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    REALLY good idea. worst case scenerio, he'll wipe his nose and continue talking..
    well thats not the worst case.. but a possible case
    why are you so damn negative?? i'm here to help you out but you can go back to playing your damn wii with your long nose-haired friend.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Show him a picture of another man who has hair out of his nose and point that out, maybe that will get him to check his.
    subtle idea. I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Is this a guy you're dating or just a friend? If you're dating suck it up a little while longer and tell him right after sex. I don't think he will be offended.
    just a friend, ****-buddy (hopefully?) ..I want him

What? was everyone else a super model? I thought in the picture you had a cute face and that is all I could really see so..... SUPRISE!: Your "small town" has horrible taste. You should post more than one picture. The girls here in my town like fat guys and their only hobbies are shopping and eating, don't know why...but it is true....I'm gonna be alone forever unless I get out of here lol.
    hell no. They WERE rodeo girls though, and that is all the boys in that town cared about. and i have another pic

one of my best friends is in illinois in the navy. he says its nice there but theres nothing to do. So he's getting transferred to washington to be closer to ME

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    why are you so damn negative?? i'm here to help you out but you can go back to playing your damn wii with your long nose-haired friend.

raverboy

Im a negative person what can I say? That, along with defending perfect strangers make alot of people pissed at me :/

edit: oh btw illusion I wasnt being sarcastic when I said 'really good idea' just incase you were offended by that
    Last edited by bloodtippedrose; 31-01-08 at 01:23 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast