+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hair.. where it should not be..

anachronistic Guest
    Shoot him with a tranquilizer, and then whip out the bonsai trimmers and do it yourself. Best way, and guess what? He won't think twice about it.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    one of my best friends is in illinois in the navy. he says its nice there but theres nothing to do. So he's getting transferred to washington to be closer to ME
    Navy? He is probably tired of having sex with just men. Shit, I would transfer too. By the way, this thread made me look really close at my own nose to see if I had hair just to make sure...lol
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Illinois, suburbs. *dust ball*
    If its any consolation OV, some really smart ppl come from middle-of-nowhere places. Phil Sharp (biologist) grew up in Kentucky, I think. Lots of other guys. I'm from boring-burbs & my husband is a small town boy. Gives us lots of time to think deep thoughts.

What about uni, tho? What about a PhD or MD now you're done?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post

What about uni, tho? What about a PhD or MD now you're done?
    I have an MD. I was at UIC. It isn't so much that I am in the middle of nowhere because this place is pretty populated and busy...plus the city of Chicago is 15 minutes away...but the girls here....meh. Thanks though
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    rosey... you like many other members are yet to offend me. i'm not bothered by rude or obnoxious comments.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Navy? He is probably tired of having sex with just men. Shit, I would transfer too. By the way, this thread made me look really close at my own nose to see if I had hair just to make sure...lol
    ouch, only reason he went into the navy was to make money to live with his girl then he got dumped hardcore. He's a skinny lil virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    rosey... you like many other members are yet to offend me. i'm not bothered by rude or obnoxious comments.

raverboy
    my middle name is Rose btw ^_^
    Youre not the kindve person Id want to get in a fight with, you start pullin out the big words and reason and I can't compete

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha obnoxious isn't a big one.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

LostNotFound Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    simple quicky here

Theres a cute guy and he has a few nose hairs sticking out.. just chillin right out there.. I cant help but to look at them everytime we speak. Im not a shallow person but it is driving me crazy, like someone having something in their teeth.
    Now usually I spit these things right out, if someone has something on their face or something so they dont feel embarrassed when they find it later but i was too nervous to say anything, he seems to have good grooming habits aside from the obvious, so now.. I dont know.. I want him to have some sort of epiphany and they magically be gone or for someone else to tell him but I dont think thats gonna happen..

How do you tell a guy nicely? Would you care or be embarrassed if I brought it up? I dont even know where to begin
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Is this a guy you're dating or just a friend? If you're dating suck it up a little while longer and tell him right after sex. I don't think he will be offended.
    ye if he's a friend i sugeest you should keep your mouth shut. if its on his face i'm pretty sure he's noticed it. some people would just rather leave it. if it bugs you then o well.

if he's your very close friend / bf then just tell him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12