+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is there still a chance for us later on in life???

Is there still a chance for us later on in life???

Well here's the story. I have been with this woman since high school. We have been dating since October 2003 and recently broke up in November 2007. We had our breaks and I did cheat on her several times but those flings didn't really mean anything because they occured at socials and what not. I'm sure she experienced those hanging out with her friends. We did live together for a year and then moved back to my parents place and that's when she left me last year. We still had a friendship and all, intimate most of the time but she did not want to really be 'together' officially. I really love this woman and I think she is the one I want to spend my life with. The thing is she feels the same way but at the same time she does not want to be serious. Right now I'm in school taking a care aide course and it's really affecting me. The loneliness I mean. Our 'hooking up on weekends' has stopped and I tend to do homework and studying on weekends most of the time now. So basically I have a minimum social life right now because of financial isssues and not being able to commit to a relationship because of working part- time and going to school full- time. I'm finding it very hard to really connect with someone like I connected with this woman I have known a good chunk of my life. I'm just very hung up on this girl because she so perfect for me in every way but looks like it isn't going to happen anymore. I am not really financially stable right now as I am just starting to get into my career and and being independent and just plain old making more money. Does anybody think I can win her love back later on when my life is all put together?? Right now I'm not looking for anything serious but just sexual. The problem that is not getting the fulfillment of love. It just bothers me because I'm just getting sex and I tire of it quickly with the same woman who thinks the realtionship is all about sex! I'm 23 and would like to settle down as soon as possible and have three kids. So in reading this petite essay like post I hope somebody can understand where I''m coming from at this lady that was an essential part of my life still remains in my heart. What do you guys and gals think I should do?? I can't find the love I had before. I abng a chick and then we become friends and then they just end up being in a relationship with somebody else. In a realtionship that I had hoped to have with them!!! So in concluding this little rant I hope to get a worthy answers from analysing this post of mine. thank you. Fred

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good luck with getting back with a chick you cheated on several times. She obviously meant to you, as much as those "flings" did.

sorry dear. she is done. i would be done too, if you cheated on me.

you will create so much misery (as if it hasn't already been created) in your life if you put time limits on yourself like, i'll be married when i'm 23 and have 3 kids right away. you are obviously not ready to settle down with one person right now. it takes a lot of time.

you have quite a bit of growing up to do, i suggest you wait it out. doing your homework on the weekends is what you're supposed to be doing to improve yourself, so that you are the perfect man for a good woman down the line.

right now is not the time.

sorry, i doubt that's what you wanted to hear.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.