+ Follow This Topic

Thread: arrrg!! this girl is confusing me...

arrrg!! this girl is confusing me...

ok so i've known this girl for a long time and we recently began to get closer. I have been spending a lot of time with her and when we are alone or speaking on msn everything is great, starting conversations is easy and shes very playful. the problem is when we are around other people. She is very shy and sometimes even ignores me. Or i am talking to her and the conversation doesnt get very far and she ends up going somewhere else. This happens most of the time we are not alone. There is the rare time that she is not shy when we are around other people. Is she playing hard to get??? she is very confusing. can you guys tell me your thoughts on this please?

Turin I am also a guy and personally the same has situation happen to me twice, both of them stop talking to me when we are not alone(2 girls at 2 different time). My best guess it that she doesn't like u, and she just doesn't want to be seem with u. But like I said I am a guy, and i don't know that much about girls, so I am just letting you know my experience.

It probably has nothing to do with you and is probably one of the types of girls that believes relationships should be private. Or maybe she is nervous to show interest in you in front of people. Is she shy to you in public or shy to everyone in public? She could be shy of people in public. She could also simply not want to be with you in public simply because she wants to hang with other people.

You'll never know the true answer unless you ask her.
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Turin View Post
    the problem is when we are around other people. She is very shy and sometimes even ignores me. Or i am talking to her and the conversation doesnt get very far and she ends up going somewhere else.
    "Hey everyone! Look! Look! This guy likes me and is chasing me.. and i'm ignoring him! Did you all see that?"

I'll tell you this.. when you're around people from now on.. and she's there.. you should be the one to ignore her.. that's right.. when you're around people.. she doesn't exist.. that's right.. she does not exist.. she doesn't matter.. the only people who matter.. are the other people there.. when the other people think you're a fun guy.. when you get accepted by the group.. then she.. by herself.. will start to engage you more when you're around people.. and be less shy..

You don't want to be the guy who clings on to the group while everyone knows what's going on between the two of you.. that's just awkward.. too much pressure.. and hence the reaction you're getting..

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.