+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it all about Feeling?

Is it all about Feeling?

Hey, you guys!
    it's quite long i've not been in here.
    So i'm sure that i can count on you guys that's why i want you to help me some!

now i'm single and live alone for a few months also i just got a pain from the thing called "to fall in love" last 2 months.
    I could make up my mind about that case but deeply i still regret it.

Umm, before going through my question, i have to introduce myself just a bit:
    i'm 21 male, bi-curious, condisered myself as str8 way.

i used to date with girls for 3 times, but the ressult was she(s) didn't gave me any real expectation to continue the real relationship with me.
    it seemed like i was used in many which ways; i cared her, gave her everything she wanted but after that she left me.

So that i turned myself to deal with the same sex, but it didn't work as well.

Okay, i wanna you to help me about these followings:
    - How can i get back to deal with girls? 'cause they made me scared of loving according to the previous given information about my ex-gf.
    - Does a sing from the eyes can tell us everything about each individual's feeling ?
    - Why do i feel like impressionable to each outstanding one, just my type, on the street i walk passing by? is there any way to cope about it?

Wooh!
    Thank you for your attention!
    Have a Great day!

I think you just have to pick your self up off the floor and be prepared to take another fall intil you meet the right girl.

Sorry I couldn't be much more of a help but I didn't understand everything you were trying to say.
    One day the Moon said to me, "If he makes you cry, why dont you leave him?" I looked up at the Moon and said, "Moon would you ever leave your sky?"

It doesn't matter guys or girls. Or friendship or love. It's all about compatibility, that's all. Pick a mate the same way you'd be picking a friend.