+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what shoud i do???????? love hey

what shoud i do???????? love hey

right this is my story and would like to know what you think i should do.

Im in love with the most beautiful girl iv ever met. We were living together for 3years but i was such a f**ker to to her, i use to cheat on her all the time, i know why i did this because i was only 21 at the time and wanted to have fun i know this is not a god reason it was just me at the time(a bit of a di*k).Two years ago in october we moved out from the place we had but were still seeing each other (well having sex and dating) but then in march last year she said she didn't want to see me any more and she was moving back to ireland (we lived in the uk and she moved there for me), iv never been so heart broken in all my life i felt like i just lost my best friend. We didn't see each other for about two months and in this time i did a hole lot of thinking and knew i wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, when we met up in may i told her everything that happen in the last 3years about all the cheating and stuff, we agreed to get back together and see how thing go the only thing is she was going back to ireland in september so i said i would try and come with her but just couldn't get any work over there, i still went over every other weekend to see her and things have never been so good that i would have dun anything for her.
    In january this year she was really depressed that she had to get time off from work, she was going to come over to my best mate party but she didn't feel up to it so i told her to stay there and rest and are say hi to everyone from her. When i got there my best mates girlfriend was trying to get me to pull her mate all night but i just didn't want to, then when we got to the club later in the night we just started kissing, don't know why i did this because i didn't even like her, anyway my girlfriend found out and said she still love me but think she could never trust me again.
    How am i going to prove to her that i want to spend the rest of my life with her and that she can trust me.
    she thinks we should split for 6months and see what happens after that but that would kill me.
    Should i ask her to marry me, what should i do ?????

thank you for your time and sorry for the way i told the story

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok guy, now you have to do a big thing Of course if you want her back
    I can tell You one tip how You can propose to her , but it's ONLY if You really love her.Think 100 times before You do that, I don't want to be another heartbroken Girl in this world ok? So I tell you the story about how did one guy proposed to his I think wife now It was in a local newspaper It can cost a lil bit more money but it's worth it So he rent I think 8 billboards in the city and he wrote a poem.Every billboard has a piece of it.In the morning he took his girl for a ride And he started from the first billboard.And he showed her one by one,and on the last billboard there was a question "Will You marry me?" Belive me,every girl wishes to experience something like this.
    But remember, only if Your feeling are for real And of course if You're ready to spend some money for something like this
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ps. And sorry for so many smileys I just watched "The holiday" and I'm quite optimistic and hmm happy
    I wazzzz here

wow thats a great idea i better start saving now if i can get it the far
    ps its good to be happy don't let any1 tell u different thank you

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You welcome And that's why romantic movies are made for , to make people happy even just for couple of minutes You know? I think she may still love You.Besides, she said "She don't know if she can trust You again" , not that "I hate You **** off and so and so ..." I know "where is no trust there is no love",but there is still some time left when You can upgrade her trust level . I can't promise You it's going to happen,but it's possible if she loves You indeed.Ireland is so green ,why don't You move there? No no...honestly I prefere London too , but I'm living neither in London ,nor somewhere in Ireland ,but I was there and there So I hope I helped You somehow
    I wazzzz here

thank you, you gave me some great ideas and a big help to know there might be some hope i would move there it just hard to get work over there at the mo

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh yes I've heared that it's got harder to get work there now.But don't forget to keep her knowing that You're still loving her For example send her a postcard from London with "I love You" line or I don't know... Keep surprising her , personally I like such things But don't do it very often and DON'T be a "pussy" like some guys can often be... Don't start to talk "Oh I can't live without You" or "My life is soooo empty without You" ... It's pushing back.You can say the same thing in other way like "World is much more beautiful when You're around" or "I don't remember the color of Your eyes,but they seems to be like a rainbow".There is so many ways to get her back I think
    I wazzzz here

Before anything you need to fix you. There is a big reason why you keep being unfaithful and for fear of loosing her you are willing to ask her to marry you. That would be a huge mistake, because I have a feeling you would be unfaithful again.

You said you did it when you were 21 because you were young. What is your reasoning now? "I don't know why" doesn't cut it.

You have disrespected this girl a ton, and imo she deserves better, whether better from you or someone else.

Jumping into a marriage when you obviously can't commit to a simple relationship like boyfriend/girlfriend will be a huge mistake. Marriage isn't binding, she can still leave you anytime she wants and it will end up costing you thousands of dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Before anything you need to fix you. There is a big reason why you keep being unfaithful and for fear of loosing her you are willing to ask her to marry you. That would be a huge mistake, because I have a feeling you would be unfaithful again.

You said you did it when you were 21 because you were young. What is your reasoning now? "I don't know why" doesn't cut it.

You have disrespected this girl a ton, and imo she deserves better, whether better from you or someone else.

Jumping into a marriage when you obviously can't commit to a simple relationship like boyfriend/girlfriend will be a huge mistake. Marriage isn't binding, she can still leave you anytime she wants and it will end up costing you thousands of dollars.
    i don't think, well i know i wouldn't be unfaithful to her again because that really would be it and she more like a best friend then just aother girl.

your right "I don't know why" doesn't cut it but i really not sure why i did it because i haven't pulled anyone else and iv been free to do what i want.

i would love to get married to her but that would be the last thing i would do to try and prove that she's the one that if she let me that is.
    To the last quote before this 1 i have sent her a letter because that more from the heart and are tell you what she say's when she gets it witch should be today but im away for 2day so tell yu on monday. enjoy you weekend everyone and thanks for your help