+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Completely Blown Away.

Completely Blown Away.

So me and this girl have known each other for 3 years now. I have liked her since the second i layed eyes on her. We always have flirted etc and over the years we have told each other we like each other alot, but nothing ever came of it (stupid i know).

She has had a boy friend for about 2 months now and she still flirts with me. She knows exacly how i feel about her she knows that i would do anything for her and how much she has captured me over the years ive known her.

(Note : this might seem a bit selfish of me)

Well yeah she told me not long ago, during an indepth convo that if i was to ask her out while she was single she wouldnt say no to me. nothing changed since then. the other day during a convo i brought it up and now she says "i might have to turn you down" ...... this simply blew me away. she told me "i wouldnt want to hurt you"...... this just makes me so mad! i personally think she is just saying this as an excuse to say no if it ever did happen.

Then for the last few days after conversations on msn etc she not longer says Goodbye xxx or bye (hugs) etc.... its simply im going now

What has happened.... Why is she treating me like this after for almost 2 years i have done nothing but care for her and love her.... why now is she deciding to crush my whole world, why now is she exploiting my feelings for her.

I am obviously male... and i dont usually "cry" but last night i litrally cried myself to sleep....

This is killing me

You sound young, so I assume she's young too. Young girls are not known for their emotional responsibility.

Knowing this, you should be asking yourself not what her motivations are for doing this but what your motivations are for laying down in front of her like a doormat. Let me tell you, what you're doing is almost guaranteed to result in your permanent residence in the Friend Zone.

Why, exactly, would you do "anything" for her? Would you rob a convenience store for her? Would you kick a puppy for her? She has a boyfriend and yet she still flirts with you- what kind of a person does that?

Do you even genuinely like this girl or do you just want her?
    Spammer Spanker

You had 3 years to ask her out. Why didn't you? She has a boyfriend now so she has to respect him and guard his feelings. Thats why she turned you down.

Sounds like she is pissed off at you, and it doesn't have to be your fault.

If you both liked each other for so long then you should have turned it to something, this is a lesson of time... time is your enemy

Quote Originally Posted by Brecon View Post
    She has had a boy friend for about 2 months now and she still flirts with me. She knows exacly how i feel about her she knows that i would do anything for her and how much she has captured me over the years ive known her.

What has happened.... Why is she treating me like this after for almost 2 years i have done nothing but care for her and love her.... why now is she deciding to crush my whole world, why now is she exploiting my feelings for her.
    Well, she does have a bf now. Maybe things are getting more serious between them and she just wants to make sure that nothing interferes with it, including you. She's not single anymore, you should treat her as you normally would a friend and give her some space.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

well.. you did say that she said: "if i was to ask her out while she was single she wouldn't say no to me"... there's your answer... she has a bf now you said so it shouldn't have surprised you if she said those things to you or acting different now. it was simply a wrong time for you to have said that. you already had 3 years to make a move on her.. well.. regret is always there in the end...

just treat her as how you have treated her before... respect the situation she is in.