+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need some cheering urrp.

I need some cheering urrp.

I never cry over guys. And this guy is the most annoying, obnoxious, egotistical, cheeky, laid-back dickhead.. with whom I am incredibly compatible. I thought I'd be glad to be rid of him. Glad of a bit of space.
    But since he left this morning.. well before he left this morning too.. I have been in hell of a state. And that's not normal for me. I'm a cold heartless bitch lol.
    I haven't stopped crying all day. Every time I think of him.. I burst into tears. And everything reminds me of him.
    As soon as he dropped me off I went straight upstairs and had a bath. That's a big deal for me. I never bath. I always shower. I haven't had a bath for 2 years. I've been lying on my sofa all day.. watching tv.. occasionally sobbing. What the **** is wrong with me?
    He's gone to New Zealand.. I'll be joining him in about 7 weeks... so why the hell am I so upset? I never get like this. I'm way too realistic. I'm not into all that soppy.. romantic shit.
    My head is hurting and I just don't feel like doing anything.
    Cheer me up please. What can I do....?
    your boyfriend thinks I'm hot

Be happy it's only 7 weeks until you get to join him. That's nothing. Take the time to handle any business you have and try to enjoy a little alone time.

Rent some comedies, hang out with your male or female friends, and don't mention him in your conversation, or you'll burst into tears again.

Quote Originally Posted by babydoll
    And this guy is the most annoying, obnoxious, egotistical, cheeky, laid-back dickhead.. with whom I am incredibly compatible.
    WoW! this would cheer any guy up, and your planning to get back with him from what you said?
    You like this guy, or are you upset that he's gone for almost 2 months?

With the qualities that you mentioned, I wouldn't expect a girl to like me, even If I was compatible, but didn't treat her right.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Quote Originally Posted by Kromat View Post
    Rent some comedies, hang out with your male or female friends, and don't mention him in your conversation, or you'll burst into tears again.

WoW! this would cheer any guy up, and your planning to get back with him from what you said?
    You like this guy, or are you upset that he's gone for almost 2 months?

With the qualities that you mentioned, I wouldn't expect a girl to like me, even If I was compatible, but didn't treat her right.
    He's my boyfriend lol. I'm just upset he's away for 2 months. He's been away before, and so have I, just not this long. We don't see eachother every day either, usually about twice a week.
    Haha, I love him to bits. And those qualities are all the reasons that I do lol. He treats me well, we bicker all the time, we never argue about anything serious.. we just.. click.
    I used to go out with a guy who lived in Hertfordshire. And he'd come here for a few weeks.. then go home for about 4-5 months. I was never like this with him.
    I just feel weird because it is so out of character for me.

Tone Guest
    Think about how excited and happy you will be in 7 weeks when you guys are reunited.

Until then, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Babydoll View Post
    I never cry over guys.

I'm a cold heartless bitch lol.

I'm not into all that soppy.. romantic shit.

First of all.., I find it highly unlikely that you're a cold heartless b*tch..

Those kinds don't come on here on LF.., and they don't say things like.., "I'm a cold heartless b*tch"

Furthermore.., a cold heartless b*tch is the result of being emotionally defensive.., not having trust for men.., and fear of allowing yourself to be open and genuine.., honest and truthful.., because you feel that it's a vulnerable position that he would not respect or possibly take advantage of.., and so you remain guarded.., because it's easier for you to feel disconnected.., not dependent.., and "in control" than it is for you to trust the other person and feel that he is someone who will respect you rather than try and hurt you or take advantage of you..

Deep down inside however.., you said so yourself.., you love this asshole.., so you can try to deny it and ignore the fact all you want.., but you can't lie to yourself.., about how you feel.., and it doesn't make you weak or vulnerable.., that makes you human..

There's no issue here.., he's going to eventually come back.., so there's no need to be going crazy.., no need to let that unconscious fear of losing him kick in or scare you at all.., he's coming back.., just relax and enjoy yourself.., stop worrying or stressing out..

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

omg you took a bath? you absolutely should NOT be so hard on yourself.

lol jk.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Babydoll View Post
    I never cry over guys. And this guy is the most annoying, obnoxious, egotistical, cheeky, laid-back dickhead.. with whom I am incredibly compatible. I thought I'd be glad to be rid of him. Glad of a bit of space.
    But since he left this morning.. well before he left this morning too.. I have been in hell of a state. And that's not normal for me. I'm a cold heartless bitch lol.
    I haven't stopped crying all day. Every time I think of him.. I burst into tears. And everything reminds me of him.
    As soon as he dropped me off I went straight upstairs and had a bath. That's a big deal for me. I never bath. I always shower. I haven't had a bath for 2 years. I've been lying on my sofa all day.. watching tv.. occasionally sobbing. What the **** is wrong with me?
    He's gone to New Zealand.. I'll be joining him in about 7 weeks... so why the hell am I so upset? I never get like this. I'm way too realistic. I'm not into all that soppy.. romantic shit.
    Maybe you are not as heartless or cold of a bitch as you thought you were. Time to up your antiques? j/k

You're infatuated with this guy, obviously. That's the thing about feelings, they can become like drugs and people can become addicted to them. You know since he's away you won't be able to relive these good feelings so you're having withdrawal symptoms and you're craving him. I'm afraid the only way out is to focus your mind on something else. Something that emotionally and physically exhausts you so you don't have any more capacity to waste these thinking about him. Pick up a sport, hit the Gym, go running. Do something to concentrate your mind on something else.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Let your hair down and join the festivities! Having a good time with friends is an excellent remedy.

Yeah, I'm going back to karate next week, because I stopped for my exams.. and then I think I'm just gonna work a lot. I have school over the next few weeks too so that should take my mind off things. I'm less emotional today. I think I'll only get better. I was in a really emotional mood yesterday.. so maybe that's why.
    It's just weird because lots of guys I've been with have gone away.. and I may be a little down as I see them off.. but as soon as I leave the train station.. I'm fine lol. I must be head over heels. Ew.

When you posted the original message, that was just from having to miss him for almost two months?
    Maybe, this break will be good, things should work out, If you like him enough to make this work.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin