+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cheering up...

Cheering up...

hey guys, im having a really crappy day..and im really not feeling good.

i feel like no one loves me, or cares. i also feel like im going 2 b on my own 4 ever! i havent been hugged 4 like..a year!! i dont know if they guy i love likes me back and im scared 2 say anything...my hair looks crap..and i feel fat, ugly and horrible. i feel like a horrible person as well...if i died i dont think ne one would even notice i was gone.

help guys.... i so need cheering up!
    - Claire -

hey moon,
    you need to do some pampering, get the cotton balls out the pretty nailpolish!
    run a nice bath with some good smelling stuff! get some chochalates and strawberries and just lie there till you become a prune baby!
    i think that by not telling this guy how you really feel it will eat you up even more, you should take the risk and just ask him what he thinks about you two, i know it leaves you wide open and rejection sux but its better to know than not. oh and i would so definatley notice if you were gone now, so dont talk like that cuz im here.
    we all have bad days so hang in there. oh and lots of hugs from me to you!!!!!!! all day long!!!!

This would cheer anyone up:

[url]http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/stfu.html?[/url]
    Heit ist mein taug.