+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She loves me... now what?

She loves me... now what?

I'm kind of new at this. I'm 17, but until I met my gf I'd never really gone out with anyone before. Same with her. So not only am I shy, but I'm kind of innocent. We'd known each other for years, I got around to asking her, etc. I'm sure you've all heard the story. Well, we just went to prom. Dropped those loaded words that make the world go round, the I-love-you's. Call us old-fashioned, but we both like taking things slow. Now, onto my problem. A big one. I've kissed her a few times, gotten closer, but as I said before, I really have no clue what comes next. Maybe it depends on the girl, or maybe I'm just missing the clues, but either way I've got no idea.

Keep taking things slow!!! Youre 17 and unexperienced-you just went to prom...

Your g/f is on an emotional high right now. So dont take advantage of that-prom does something to girls. Wait a few weeks before going any further with her. If you really like her then she'll let you know if she wants to try other things. I mean you can always kiss her but if you want to roam around-stay on the outside. That will give her the chance to either allow you to or she'l ask you to stop. Then take it from there.

But I would suggest keeping at the pace youre at right now. Just exchanging the I love yous is a big thing-and at prom. What is it with Prom night anyway? Some social damn thing where it becomes a huge declaration for everyone? I did it-the I love you toos! But-within a few weeks that so called magic that night just kinda faded.

Anyhoo-so my thought-dont go fast for awhile-you guys are doing fine at the moment...

Hey what was your theme???
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

hey! I think you should keep things slow, until you both feel 100% confortable with each other and ready to take things further, you should keep good communication going on with her, and dont be afraid to discuss things like sex, if you cant talk about it, then you shouldnt do it. so best of luck with everything, you sound like a great couple!
    Craig Parker's forum, come on and join!
    http://www.xsorbit3.com/users/craigparkerforum////////////////index.cgi

yeah i don't know as if i buy the whole innocent thing cuz dude your on a ****in sex site...you got bored and played around with this...c'mon now don't embarress yourself, your a dude so act like one and grow a pair....if you love her then just treat her right and you'll be cool.
    keep the party goin'...

LoneWolf.. if you're tryin' to make a point.. Can't you at least put it in a more.. Nicer way.. than just bein' well rude and make People feel like shit..

Quote Originally Posted by LoneWolf
    yeah i don't know as if i buy the whole innocent thing cuz dude your on a ****in sex site...you got bored and played around with this...c'mon now don't embarress yourself, your a dude so act like one and grow a pair....if you love her then just treat her right and you'll be cool.
    If loveforum = "sex site" maybe you have the problem.
    Heit ist mein taug.