+ Follow This Topic

Thread: can u make someone loves u if he previously didn't?

can u make someone loves u if he previously didn't?

sorry, wrong posting
    Last edited by overlooked; 25-06-08 at 12:48 AM.

existence of second chances & soulmate

so i'm just wondering if u like someone so much and the person that u loved didn't/couldn't love u back, does that mean that he/she will NEVER love u in the future? what if u can change bad traits that makes u unatractive to him/her, do u think u might have second chances? what's the probability if u REALLY try?

and one more question: is there really someone (called "soulmate") destined for each and everybody? cos i'm starting to wonder about the existence of "fate" here. and how do u know for sure when u meet that "soulmate"?

hi. one is enough.

what is the story?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

i click save twice..sorry :p

anachronistic Guest
    well, he might use you, but rarely will he start to like you.

i'm liking a girl that i didn't like 2 years ago, that i haven't spoken with for a while, but i've changed, and so has she. tomorrow night we're going on a date... kind of magical and strange how it all happened...

but on the other hand, there's this annoying girl that likes my buddy back at college, and she's been trying to get with him since they met. he told her, he made it clear that he did not like her, everybody knows he doesn't like her, and never will, but she still keeps pushing and it pisses him off.

just don't try to force a relationship unnaturally like that bitch who is bugging my friend. hopefully by pure chance you end up like me and my date.

that's all

A.) NEVER change yourself for someone. They should like you for who you are, not who they would like you to be.

B.) Love can, and will be, very fickle. While I do not believe in soulmates, I do believe that when you love someone, and they love you back, they can seem "perfect" and like a "soulmate" to you.

Destiny plays its role in love relationships so do not depend much on what you do or what you offer. I am not encouraging you to be miser in showing affections but cautious and not doing much more what you could do for someone who can simply tell you 'you are not my type' at the end of it or after he gets all what he wanted from you.

There is no such thing as destiny. There's no defined path that your life takes. You dictate how your life turns out.

While I was a teen or even later in my earlier twenties I thought I always decide how my life will be. Now, after many things have happened and their results & consequences appeared later to myself, I discovered I am only doing my bit and things will go the was it was designed for. For example, you can't expect the change of other people's characters, feelings or actions.

the *way it was

Destiny... doesn't... exist. Every decision you make has some kind of a chain reaction on your future. It didn't turn out that way just because you were destined to make those mistakes.

Cause and effect.

Natural disasters for example, do they follow the Physics law that says 'For every action there is a reaction, equal to it in magnitude but opposite in direction' and Sigma of the Forces on a stable system= Zero?? Definitely not. Let's imagine, if someone lost all his money in bad investment or robbery or any unexpected thing or ...etc Won't that affect on his life and family? It will for nothing wrong he did or they did either.
    Double face people who show you their ugly face once they got all what they wanted from you. Is not that destiny as well?

No, that's not destiny. Destiny in life is defined as something happening through no control of your own. If he hadn't made that bad investment, would he still have lost all of that money?