+ Follow This Topic

Thread: plz help i'm lost and need advice

plz help i'm lost and need advice

i love my girl friend and she said that she loves me too but recently she gave me her pass word of her msn and when i got into it i found her still keep the e-mail adress of her ex, once i saw it i felt that she is cheetin me and she is still in touch with him so this why i decided to break up with her but she is keepin call me and demanding to forgive her, she told me that she forget to delete his e-mail and she started crying. maybe you will find it easy but we always have fight because of this topic.and almost one month ago i asked her if she is still in touch with him and she said no and also she said that she deleted his e-mail but she was lying. i don't know what to do, plz i need your advice as possible as you can. if it's possible write me in this e-mail : [email]demon_lover12@hotmail.com[/email]

I'm assuming you are high school students... under 16?

That's a stupid reason to end a relationship. You didn't even know if she was still talking to him and you broke it off?

Let her go. I say this because you are really bothered by her having his email address and this will only extend the heartache if you stay together. She is probably feeling really bad too, but you both will get over it sooner if you two just let each other go and not try to stay a relationship that will not progress much anyways.

FYI: You are either a very young person like Cain said or a serious control freak. Either way...letting each other go is the best solution, imo. I cannot imagine having a boyfriend who would do such a thing or assume such a thing because I have an email of an ex.

You haven't found the real reason .. then you stop it!

It's just like a thief who didn't murder a person but the judge give him a death sentence.

Find out the reason before you act.