+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm so lost, I need help.. Advice whatever just help me..

I'm so lost, I need help.. Advice whatever just help me..

Ok so a month ago I was dumped by the girl I loved somuch and would absolutely do anything for..

Her reason was that she wanted space.. But it only took her less then a week to start seeing another guy.. She says it wasn't planned. It just happened.. And I beleive her.. He's just a random..

Ok so now I'm all messed up.. She told me the very next day that she went out with him.. She's crying hugging kissing me. Wondering if I'd forgiver her and I say yes.. I forgive her the same minute she told me.. I love this girl.. I'd do anything..

She tells me she would end it with him.. Well now here's where she turns into someone I donno.. She starts lieing.. She never lied to me about anything.. Now I'm not a stupid person.. Atleast I think I'm not.. But I'm just crazy in love with this girl.. And now hat this happened. I only realized how really crazy in love I reall am..

So I start i start ignoring her.. And it takes only a couple of days tha we star talkig to each other.. We got so used to talking to each other that a day didn't go b that we didn't talk or hang out.. I see her and she's crying. I could tell that even after 3 days she misses me.. She's all over me..

So now I'm thinking ok this it she's mine again...boooom I see them drivi g by right beside my car.. I'm destroyed. Ok so I ignore her again... And a week later same thing... We star talking to each other. She misses me she's crying she says tha she loves me... Badabing u know what happenes.. U get the picture... K so we are intimate again..

She tells me how she can't imagine beig with anyone but me, that I'm the perfect guy and that she was just looking for a chase because that is what she misses in our relationship.. I try to explain that what we have established is nothing compared to a base that only last for a brief time.. And on so i think I'm finally back.. Nope... The next day. Same old story

so now we get Into a real fight.. She warts questioning my past.. She asks me about a night 2 years ago when we just started dating.. Ok I admit to my mistake. One night I did get really drunk and I did dance for like 5 minutes with some girl.. Tha she knows.. I admit it. Ok that was stupid of me I was 18-19 and I was scared of telling her and felt I would lose her if I told her.. I was stupid. I am stupid. That should have never happened.. Ok so now she's calling me a lier.. And hats that we stop talking...

Now honestly I have been nothing then faithful to this girl.. 2 years together. And we never had major fights. Always some small stuff once in a blue moon which lasts for not even 30 min and we are all over eah other again..

So now back to the story.. Before she hung up she said she was gonna change her number.. And that kind of bothered me.. So I star talkig to her sister and I'm like.. Is she really going to do that.. This is after about 5 days after the fight.. Her sister has somehig to tell me...

She says how the guy she was seeing stopped by after work really late and crashed at her place...but she was very convinceig I. Saying that nothing happened and that it was all innocent.. Ok I know her sister and she would t lie to me This destroyed me... Everything was a mess but this destroyed me.. I never felt anyhing like it before.. Such anger that I couldn't even express.. I totally stopes Caring for her, loving her.. I finally moved on.. And when I say that I mean it!

So a couple of days pass by and her sister ask me how I'm doing.. I tell her I'm doing great and that I really don't love her anymore.. So that same day she sends me a MSG saying how I made her really mad.. So I tell her what I found out... She asks her sister what she told me and looks at her sisters MSG where I said I didn't love her anymore... Now she goes hysterical..

She calls me she's crying and crying and it's horrible.. I feel so bad for her.. She keeps askig me whether I love her.. And I don't answer she's hysterical.. She calls the guy tells him to **** off and then calls me and tells me that she's making huge mistakes that she doesn't know who she is and that she will do anything to make thugs right between us...

Well the problem is... I'm fuked agaiiiiinnn! Yaaay... Now i'm so emotionless.. I just donno anymore.. I do no if I can trust her.. But she made it clear that nothig happened while he stayed over and it was all innocent.. I beleive her.. I donno why I just do.. So now I'm lost..

I know all the guys would tell me. Leave her ur a tool blah blah blah.. But I jus can't watch this girl hurt.. I can't take thefact that she's feeling exactly what I felt while she neglected me... I can't neglect her..

I donno.. I do t want to hurt her.. What should I do.. Girls give me so e opinions. U know what she's thinking... I could never figure girls out.. He suff that goes into thei heads.. Ugh...

Well I told her that Im so emotionless right now and I can't make up my mind and that I need time.. She says that she understands and that she will wait for me.. I doonno whether to trust her but ithink she means it this time... She keeps saying she will wait for me...

What should I do... Plz help.. I want things to be normal.. This is all a nightmare

Magnifico, put the pity for her aside for a moment and look at the facts. She has given you reasons not to trust her.

I think you should protect yourself and limit her ability to mess with you. Be firm.
    Spammer Spanker

should I give her a chance... Even tho I never got one.. What should I do?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    At the end of the day this is how it's playing out for her:

She knows she has you wrapped around her little finger. She knows you'd do anything for her. She knows you'll forgive her lies. She knows you will take her back. So at the end of the day she can screw you over time and time again- and you obviously don't get it.

As Giga said... you should start protecting yourself.

And it's not a matter of giving her a chance- she's had PLENTY and screwed them all up. But you, you have no balls- one tear and all is forgiven. Lopsided relationship? I think so.

Girl68... U r so right

I agree with the others. She is playing with you like a puppet. Don't respond, don't fall for anything until she is serious. I would even question being with someone who acts like this it's kind of crazy.

I know you love her though, so keep your distance and wait til she is serious again if she ever gets to that point. Take it slow and easy.

sounds like a mess..how old r u both? sounds like ur girl is confuse and is not sure who she wants to be with..she tries to date and finds out the other guy is not as good as u..she regrets and comes back to you..

to see if she really beign honest to you.. i would check her phone bill to see if she has been talking to another guy and how long and how often.

dude there are alot of dishonest ppl out there..trust is earn not given. just bcus she sounds sincere doesnt mean she is honest. test her out..like check her phone bill or jus show up to her place by surprise to see what she is up to. if she is being honest and really want to be with u she would let u check her phone bills, emails, facebook ..etc..to prove to u.

2nd..talk to her and ask her to answer one question and that is if she want to be with you..if she does than drop all the drama you 2 had in the past and move on..if its not invovle with 3rd person than it should not be a big deal..and she needs to stop bringing up the past when you 2 fight..that will only make things worst..

GL