+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice needed

Advice needed

Hi just joined today because something has been bothering me recently.

About a year ago i broke up, well she broke up with me, after a 5 year relationship because she said her feelings towards me had changed. So after the usual why, how etc i kinda accepted it, but it was really really really hard.

The after a month i heard she got married to some guy, so obviously she must have been cheating on me with that guy while we were in a relationship.

So anyway i got over all this within a few months and moved on with my life and managed to find a lovely woman and she is now my wife and im happy with the marraige.

So now a few weeks ago i started getting phone calls thoughout the day and no one speaking and this went on for a few days, then one day i look out the window in the morning the EX was parked out the house looking straight at me and smiling at me, i nearly had a heart attack lol. Got ready to go to work and she started following me, so i decided to stop and see what the problem was.

Well apparently she still loves me and cant live without me....
    I told her nicely to leave me alone and never to bother me again, then all of a sudden she try to kiss me. I backed off and told this was not on.

Now she is everywhere i go, basically stalking me and said she wants to have some sort of relationship with me, even if it means she needs to cheat on her husband, probably basically saying she probably wants to have a sexual type relationship

What do i do???

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Seriously, she sounds like she has some major issues. You need to tell her - in a NOT NICE way - that she needs to back off and stay out of your life, because you're not interested. If she doesn't get the message, get a restraining order.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OMG, you have yourself a Bunny Boiler.

Why don't you call her husband up & tell him the scoop? Maybe you'll find out she's escaped the loonie bin or something.

Make sure you tell your wife what's up. Do not deal with this yourself, the more ppl that know, the better.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I totally agree with Indi on this, make sure everyone knows whats going on, especially each of your spouses.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Tell your wife. She'll soon sort that little problem out

As mentioned, tell her husband and your wife. You don't want to keep this from her.

And honestly, unless she is immune to fear, I have a hard time believing that a man couldn't make a woman leave him alone. If you scare the shit out of her, trust me, she'll leave you alone. But MAKE SURE you tell the husband what is up first.

If all else fails, a retraining order could be filed.

First, though, tell your wife and her husband.