+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh gawd

anachronistic Guest

Oh gawd

This question is aimed more at the ladies, but guys, feel free to answer too

I've got a lady friend back in my hometown about 2000 miles away. States away. I only visit on an average once a year. I've known the girl for about 7 years, so I've known her since I was a boy. I've liked her on and off for a while. Right now I like her. I am attracted to the idea that she's going to school to study art. She was thinking about going to school to study forensics, but in the end she chose something she's better fit for. That and we're thinking on the same wavelengths; we see eye-to-eye. In fact, if I didn't live so damn far away, I'd ask her out on a date in a heart beat.

Today's her birthday, so I wished her happy birthday, and now she is text messaging me like crazy. I don't like text messaging but she is making me so damn horny right now! I can't resist! She's asked me what I am up to, starting out casual, but then she started asking me what happened to my last girlfriend, and who do I like now and the conversation basically went from casual to sexual. Now we are talking about making out. For example she asked me if I still like to grab asses when I make out, lol. I never made out with her, though... we just talked about it every now and then... Oh my god, she just told me that she likes to be bitten on the neck.

Can someone tell me what's going on? Is she sitting there with her phone DJ diddling to our conversation? Could she be thinking about going to desperate measures to meet up with me? I'm getting weird sexual vibes from this. A few years ago after I had moved away, she told me that she did like me.

Well, is there a point of progressing with this? What's the chances that you two could end up in a relationship that isn't over texting? If it's next to zilch...

anachronistic Guest
    Exactly... that's why I don't know what she is thinking.

Maybe she is implying that she's 'available' if I come to visit sometime.

I spent a summer semester at a different school in the dorms, and we had this really, abnormally close, tight-knit community...couple of cute girls, and the dialogue was just off-the-charts in regards to propriety. I'd gotten accustomed to it and when I came back to Ann Arbor, I was a like a sexual-weirdo due to my conversation...a couple of girls thought I was hitting on them just 'cause I asked stuff, casually, like "what turns you on?" ...had to readjust myself. Fun summer though, lol.

Might not be normal, but might just be close friendship?

anachronistic Guest
    The people I hang around at college are still too immature to talk about sex openly like that. Well, I don't know if I'd say immature... but you know what I mean.

Well, if she's 2k miles away, I'd say that's pretty expensive sex.

anachronistic Guest
    There's no way I'd buy a plane ticket to fly all the way back there just for sex. The only reason I usually go back there is to see my family. I could make a little extra time to visit her the next time I go... see what happens.

I have a thing for her sister too, lol. Imagine what that'd be like if they were both available.

I am not sure if I am willing to put the friendship at risk though. Lots of times something like that happens, and then whatever friendship you had sort of diminishes. They are both really great friends, even though I don't get to talk to either of them as much as I wish I could.

This trip I'm taking at the end of August...I'm so totally hitting on one of my friends. We were gonna hook up at the last big gathering (different wedding in Pittsburgh, actually) we were at, but I f#@ked it up by drinking too much and passing out. Had a bunch of people in my room and several accounts had myself & her "dancing" when they all left, but...I don't remember that; I just remember waking up the next day with all my clothes on lying sideways across the bed. BUT NOT THIS TIME! AHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    This trip I'm taking at the end of August...I'm so totally hitting on one of my friends. We were gonna hook up at the last big gathering (different wedding in Pittsburgh, actually) we were at, but I f#@ked it up by drinking too much and passing out. Had a bunch of people in my room and several accounts had myself & her "dancing" when we all left, but...I don't remember that; I just remember waking up the next day with all my clothes on lying sideways across the bed. BUT NOT THIS TIME! AHAHAHA!
    Some of the best times are those which we cannot remember.

lol, I'm sure that time wasn't all that great; I'm pretty sure I just laid back & passed out, she probably got all angry & left. (She didn't really want to talk to me much the next day, hehe)

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    Can someone tell me what's going on? Is she sitting there with her phone DJ diddling to our conversation? Could she be thinking about going to desperate measures to meet up with me? I'm getting weird sexual vibes from this. A few years ago after I had moved away, she told me that she did like me.
    Ok, I would say that she probably is attracted to you and is being deliberately provocative towards you to see what you'll say back. It sounds like just some horny, flirty fun. I doubt she's making plans at this point, not to burst your bubble.

As far as diddling, I sort of doubt that people would diddle to a text message. I would think one would need a few more words for it to be really stimulating. The silly abbreviations alone would be enough to turn me off. "r u wet and ready 4 my gr8 big pnus?"

But then again, I don't know what's being said besides the bite-on-the-neck thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    lol, I'm sure that time wasn't all that great; I'm pretty sure I just laid back & passed out, she probably got all angry & left. (She didn't really want to talk to me much the next day, hehe)
    I would have taken advantage of you.

I can't express how awesome that would be to wake up to the girl I was trying to get with "taking advantage of me." That description is of course laughable 'cause "you can't rape the willing."

anachronistic Guest
    Oh gawd. I don't even type like that on a text message. And the conversation never turned into a cyber sex like thing. I am not really into that anyway.

But the idea that she is asking me questions like that makes me kind of wonder... and then I start to imagine things in my head...

Ohh...biting of the neck? That's a keeper.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast