+ Follow This Topic

Thread: halp...

halp...

there's this girl, melony, and we hang out maybe twice a week. we both have strong feelings for eachother. we've kissed, we've snuggled. but she keeps saying that we should just be friends. i don't even start the kissing and hugging. we both like it, but she says that we need to stop. and even though she says that, she tells me she wants it again. i dont want to hurt her and i dont want to be hurt. i really like this girl and i wish she could be a little less stuborn about us being together.

any advice or help?

she's probably trying to stop from going all the way.

how old are you?

do you try and take it further and further?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

im just 16. and no way, i felt like she wanted to go farther than i wanted to. :/ i wanna take it slow, i want her to be comfortable, and i dont plan on going all the way until marriage. and she knows it. i wanna like her but i feel like i can't have her. like she doesn't want me to have her. bah..

I wouldn't take it personally. She might just not be ready for a relationship right now due to her age. You might not be either, for that matter. Why rush things?

Relationships in high school rarely last.

Maybe she just wants to have fun with you? Maybe she's indecisive?

Whatever the reason, don't let it bother you. Even if you both started dating, the chances of you being together after college are extremely slim.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Yeah, like cain said, highschool relationships are a delicate thing, there more for good memories than anything serious. Just live it up, if you feel like you and her are best friends who can go to each other for anything, even sexual needs than use that shit, you will always be close with her, but a relationship take committment from both sides and if there is none from one half of it, than don't try to make it something