+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Quite an awkward situation...

Quite an awkward situation...

I'm just looking for people's thoughts on this:

Before school got out for the summer, I got this girl's number.
    Over the past few months, I've been texting her.
    Just recently (within the past month), we've been hanging out every now and then.
    Well, over that time, I've gone from thinking of her as a good friend to considering her as a greater partner. We get along well, share similar views, all around compatible.
    Now that school's back in (Senior year! woot woot!), we get to see each other quite a bit more often, even sharing an off-campus Spanish class on Mondays.
    (granted, there are things that she does that bug me... Mainly her inability to open up enough to share her fears. She thinks it makes her look weak :/ )

Well everything was going fine up until Wednesday night.
    I was talking to her friend through text, and we were both quite bored, so we decide to meet up at Starbucks and brainstorm for something to do.
    I had never actually hung out with her before though, never seen her in person.
    It took me 20 minutes to develop the same feelings for her that took me 3 months to develop for the first girl.
    We got along GREAT.
    We went to the Chick-fil-a across the street and got some dinner, and just spent the night talking.
    (I'm not the kind of person talk to new people... Conversation is usually VERY hard. I don't make friends easily at all, stemming from the inability to look past people's annoying habits xD )
    What's even more amazing is girl #2, I believe, is interested in me as well. (She's even learning to juggle for me [I juggle, btw])

I feel like if I make a choice between the two, I might jeopardize friendships, both between me and them, and them together.
    If I don't make a choice, I could be missing out on something great.

u cld easily end up in the doghouse if u go for the second girl. the second girl is probably being nice to u based on the fact that she's happy ur with her friend...its up to u

You like both of them but do they like you? I think its too early to tell. Let things flow naturally and then perhaps later you can determine which one you're more compatible with.