+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My little update...

You have to make the new girl want to break her own rule. Show her what kind of man you are

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I'm conservative.
    Of course you're conservative Cain, you've been the only one to demonstrate your logic and ability to do math on this entire forum!

But anyways what is left to say to you? I guess I'll IM you....

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    By the way, my post wasn't just about my ex. That situation is in the past and I was providing just a little update. My dilemma now is whether I should still try to see what will come with this new girl or if I should just step away since she says that she doesn't want to date right now. Her reasons for it are because of lack of time and she doesn't want a bf to tell her who she can and can't hang out with. So it's not that she wants to just date around... from what she's said at least.
    Yes, take her word. Also from what I gathered from these posts I do not think you will fully enjoy a relationship with a woman that sounds very carefree. I can see you guys dating for short term maybe.

Just my opinion.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good on you, Cain. Knew you'd bounce back.

Is it okay NOW to say what a bitch we all knew your ex was?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

i don't think she's a bitch.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She was probably cheating on him. Or are you saying Cain brought this on himself? Ouch.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

no, i'm just saying i don't think she's any different from any other young girl who isn't prepared to handle a long distance relationship and not mature enough to communicate her feelings clearly.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, I guess by that standard we are all bitches then. True. Okay, she's just young, not a bitch.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

But she is an asshole for the way she handled the breakup.

i don't see that she handled it any worse than cain.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i don't see that she handled it any worse than cain.
    Bullshit.

She claimed to have doubts for a month or so only after she realized how crazy it sounded to say that one day she felt the way she claimed and all of a sudden the next day she didn't. The whole time she had "doubts," nothing was communicated. She had doubts but she constantly told me she wanted to marry me. We had sex at least 13 times over the course of our last two visits when she apparently had doubts... no condom... no pulling out. What would she have done if she had gotten pregnant while she had doubts?

I don't know if she cheated on me. And honestly, I don't really care. It's over and that's all that matters. I don't think she's really an evil bitch. I think she's emotionally unstable and crazy. I don't think she really knows how to handle a relationship. The guy she is with now she obviously sees more than she saw me. I think she sees him at least 2 or 3 days a week. I'm not even sure if distance is the only thing that was a factor though. But as I've said, I don't really care. She ****ed up. I was good to her and I treated her very well. If she wants to gamble that she'll find better, good for her. And I can't wait for the day that she comes back to me telling me that she made a mistake and I can look her in the eyes and tell her "tough shit."

Marilyn Monroe said something that I think fits this situation: "If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Yes, take her word. Also from what I gathered from these posts I do not think you will fully enjoy a relationship with a woman that sounds very carefree. I can see you guys dating for short term maybe.

Just my opinion.
    I'm not going to put any pressure on her. I'll continue to hang out with her and have fun with her and show her that I'm interested in her without putting any pressure for it to go further. That will put the ball in her court and maybe she'll change her mind. Maybe she won't.

Anyways, I don't know if I'll enjoy a relationship with her. So far, she's a fun girl. I've enjoyed the times we've hung out. I've never gone after a girl that was like her though so I don't know if I'd be interested. For some reason, the opposite personality has attracted me.

you need some spice in your life, cain.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    you need some spice in your life, cain.
    I definitely need something different.

So, I just found out today that the girl in my Human Development class that I was going to talk to today is married. So, that's not gonna work. She looks young, so it's surprising she's married. But then again, more and more people are getting married so young nowadays.

Everyone always thinks the other party handled the breakup worse than them.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast