+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My little update...

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    you know cain, sometimes you say some genius shit. such as this. i actually know a fcuk of a lot of things that you don't. so it's good you came to such a great realization.
    If you are going to be bitchy in my threads then don't bother responding. You know what I was saying. You made some comment that I'm reacting to her checking up on me and when I point out that I've made no reaction towards her you say "whatever" like I don't know what I'm talking about.
    I don't chase, I replace.

I am not sure how the messenger work (although I am online often, I am behind the times to online communication). Can I assume that she knows that you can see that she logs on?

If so, maybe she IS hoping that you will finally respond. But careful. Like I said earlier, she will be nice to you until you ask about a relationship and then she will change her mind. It sounds like you are still interested in her although you may speak negative of her at times.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    I am not sure how the messenger work (although I am online often, I am behind the times to online communication). Can I assume that she knows that you can see that she logs on?

If so, maybe she IS hoping that you will finally respond. But careful. Like I said earlier, she will be nice to you until you ask about a relationship and then she will change her mind. It sounds like you are still interested in her although you may speak negative of her at times.
    If she wanted me to see her online then she would be on for longer than 10 seconds IMO, especially when she sees that I'm idle. I know that when we broke up the first time she'd check up on me but at the time she hadn't blocked me. She did check my away messages though, so I assume that's why she's adding me back every day for 10 seconds.

I don't plan to talk about the relationship because there's no relationship to talk about. I still love her, and that's going to take a while to change. We had a long history together before the break up. Do I want to get back together with her? No, because I don't know if her feelings for me were true. She claims they were, but how am I supposed to believe her after everything that's transpired after the break up?

She made her choice. By breaking things off with me she decided that she didn't want me in her life at all. I don't want to be friends with her.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    If you are going to be bitchy in my threads then don't bother responding. You know what I was saying. You made some comment that I'm reacting to her checking up on me and when I point out that I've made no reaction towards her you say "whatever" like I don't know what I'm talking about.

that's me laughing at you.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345