+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Attractiveness vs. bad dates

Attractiveness vs. bad dates

I got to thinking. I think there's some strong correlation between a girl being attractive and that girl tending to run into those 'jerks' out there who only look for one night stands. It seems obvious to me but thought it'd be cool to actually 'state' as a fact. Cause if a guy is looking for some one-night stand or a quick sex relationship, he's gonna want it with some hot girl. And so I'd expect those hot girls to have tons of bad dates or bad relationships. Which sucks for them.

Thought about it after my ex girlfriend told me about some of her bad dates and how many jerks she's run into throughout life (and she's hot) and from other people too.

So if you're a hot girl, just be ready for some bad shit. Cause EVERYONE is gonna want you. Not just those guys who look deep inside and like you as A PERSON.

Alexi

"Hottness" is in the eye of the beholder.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy18
    "Hottness" is in the eye of the beholder.
    True, but there is a general acceptance of someone whose 'hot'. The finer points of beauty are certainly in the eye of the beholder (like eye shape, hair color, lips, etc.), however the majority of guys out there look for a certain type of frame on a girl (often slim or petite), a certain breast size (I believe the most common and most widely viewed as 'pretty' are a B and C cup), etc.

So I think that the 'degree' of hotness is in the eye of the beholder (such as me saying that Courtney Cox is the hottest one on Friends and most other people, including those on E! saying that Jennifer Aniston is the hotter one on Friends), but I think most of the world would say, "Yeah. I'd take either one."

Alexi

Notice how in the above you'll see a lot of "most"s and "majority"s. Simply cause there's an exception to EVERY rule. However I base this generalization on the 'general' public.

I was just messin' wit cha Alexi. You are right as usual. BTW I think Courtney Cox was the hottest on friends too. But it may be because of her personality as Monica. I just liked her which, for me, makes a person more attractive. But, one night stands are not based on people's personality, (most of the time), so you are right in saying that a hot girl will get hit on more, just as a hot guy will. It's just simple logic.

I'd tend to think "hot" girls can learn how to weed out the riff raff. True, many don't. But many do. Just because they're hot doesn't mean they're not smart

And perhaps also that this is why many 'hot' girls have somewhat of an attitude about them. Maybe they actually NEED it to survive. Or maybe they're full of themselves cause my ex is hot and she doesn't have an attitude. She's actually a lot friendlier and outgoing than some girls that I think are far less 'hot' (and THEY have those attitudes around them.) Interesting . . . .

Alexi