+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i have a thing for a girl who has a bf. need some insight

i have a thing for a girl who has a bf. need some insight

so i went to high school with this chick and now we both go to osu together. i became somewhat friends with her winter of senior year. real outgoing, smart, and friendly girl. so now we have psych together and weve studied together a few times, and we get along great, both laugh, both have a good time
    she has a bf who goes to school in new york. heres a twist, his sister goes here and is friends with both me and this girl.

this past friday we hung out, with a couple other friends we knew from highschool. then her and her roomate came back to my dorm for awhile and we chilled out. before we came back she was cold so i openened up my arms and she came and tried to get warm. so a couple minutes later i asked her if she was warm and she goes "yeah, im just really comfortable now"...and she made no effort to move.
    so then we all go back to my dorm (with her roomate), and i used her stomach as a pillow to lay on, we were all tired. and she had her arm around my chest. then she got cold again and i offered her a sweatshit then to switch and she cuddled up on me. all this right in front of her roomate. we sat up and all talked alot. they were gonna spend the night but then her roomates phone died so she had to go back and charge it

weve had conversations about relationships and stuff like that. she mentioned that she can be kinda flirty when single, and that she is old fashioned and likes the guy to come to her. then the convo of making out came up, and she was like yeah i havnt made out with my bf in like 3 months, and i was like yeah that was about the last time i made out with my ex was. then we both were like, yeah that sucks. and she goes, well atleast you can do something about it. then i said well technically you can too. and she then said no id never do that to dan (her bf).

so im wondering if i should try anything. i mean i think shes showed signs of interest, but the whole bf thing is hanging me up.
    what do you guys think?
    girls, would you do this/act this way if you were in a relationship with somebody?

im trying to figure out if shes just REALLY friendly or if shes interested and actually being flirty.
    iv talked to cain about this plenty of times (he thinks shes interested too)
    im leaving somethings out, simply cuz im trying to keep this short. but there have been other things too.

ihad this thread in the love advice section but it wasnt getting much attention, or maybe im just excited/anxious/impatient lol

It does sound like she's interested, but I wouldn't make a move until she's single. Otherwise it could just get messy. It might be hard for you, but you'll have to be much more patient.

I'll say leave her alone until she is truly single.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.