+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Final advice before I give up and move on

Final advice before I give up and move on

So my girlfriend has moved out with her father. We agreed to not talk for a while.

She told me shes had suicidal thoughts, that I'm too good of a guy, and shes bad, and I should find someone better, and also that she doesn't want to hurt me.

She skipped work after picking up the last of her stuff from my house, and went to the doctor for a panic attack. This happened due to me being calm, and collective while she rattled on about not ever caring again about someone, she didn't want to have these feelings etc.

She called, and left a message, then text messaged me to tell me she was going to the urgent care, and I did not respond. I called back the next day, and she picked up right away as if she was awaiting my call. I made it short and sweet asking if everything was alright, then ending it in 3 minutes.

I am attempting to try the no contact method at this point, and the only problem currently is that we both have our myspace account top friends set to each other still.

On myspace she changed her status to swinger/single, where as I just changed it to single. She also put that shes stressed out, and miserable in areas on the page.

Now we are in our mid 20's, I truly do love this girl to death, and know we both have problems. No one is perfect, and im far from it. The question I have is where should I go from here? Is this a lost cause at this point? Should I be removing her from myspace period? Do I give her space apart that she wanted?

I've been exercising, tanning, fixing up my house, planning vacations, and just overall keeping a positive attitude since this happened, and can get over it pretty easily as I have before with a girl, but this was a 3 year relationship where she lived with me, and shes very important to me, and we had previously planned to get married.
    Last edited by jcali; 14-10-08 at 05:44 PM.

She's probably suffering anxiety or depression, if she gets diagnosed it can be treated. If you still love this girl go talk to her in person and help her out.