+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to break the curse?

How to break the curse?

I know that love will find you, but it doesn't seem to work that way for me.

I don't try and opportunities come, but then they have doubts and bail on me WTF?

I know that it takes some form of effort, and I do try to find some where fun to visit and relax, but
    none of these chances seem to come, it's like I see some progress, then it just seems to go away.

P.S. Damn Women, nothing but trouble.
    You seek them and you try your best, but never is enough, bleh!

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Quote Originally Posted by Kromat View Post
    I know that love will find you, but it doesn't seem to work that way for me.

I don't try and opportunities come, but then they have doubts and bail on me WTF?

I know that it takes some form of effort, and I do try to find some where fun to visit and relax, but
    none of these chances seem to come, it's like I see some progress, then it just seems to go away.

P.S. Damn Women, nothing but trouble.
    You seek them and you try your best, but never is enough, bleh!
    You're actually lucky you don't love a girl who is free, admits she has things in common with you, but prefers to stay "just friends"... I forgive her since she's been free for a small time only, but it really gets on my nerves that she seemingly doesn't have the energy to engage a serious relationship ATM.

I could tell you to go out at night and meet some girls, but the most you'll end up getting is sex, and that isn't the same as love. Your best bet is to invest in girls you see during the day because you both won't be thinking about sex only but other things which are very important in a relationship. I'm not saying sex isn't important. In fact, it's among the 3 most important things. But it won't save a relationship and you feel a bit undervalued when a girl comes to you for just that.

Maybe it's best to hunt instead of waiting for the prey to come to you?

I don't believe in curses. I don't think you should despair. If you're looking for someone to settle down with and have a family...that moment will eventually come. I see plenty of ordinary people (average joes or even below average joes getting married all the time). Many people don't get a lot of attention from the opposite sex...many just go through simple lives and they find pleasure in it. You're still young so my best advice is to focus your energy on improving yourself.

You are trying to attain what a large majority of people think is one of, if not THE greatest thing about life.

Did you honestly think it would be easy?

Quote Originally Posted by Zilla80 View Post
    You are trying to attain what a large majority of people think is one of, if not THE greatest thing about life.

Did you honestly think it would be easy?
    For some people it seems to be the easiest thing...

Those are the people you often here associated with the phrases "... doesn't appreciate what he/she has..."

"...he/she takes for granted..."

If you have to go through more struggles than someone else to obtain the same thing, you should have that much more appreciation for it.

Recently, I've been looking for just dance partners to enjoy latin, but they bail on me by not showing up or by telling me they're coming, but they don't.
    This time around I misunderstood another girl, thinking that since she mainly knows club dances, that it wouldn't be bad for a first time to get to know each other at a dance club and then head to a latin club the 2nd time, as that was my intention.

P.S. I have good intentions and they never pull through.
    I could care less for sex at the moment, and would just rather find someone that enjoys my passion for dancing and that i could have a fun time with.
    Easier said that done in reality.

I could dream, but it seems bleak.

I guess i'm just not noticeable however I try, and the effort seems to be wasted, since I get nothing in return from them.

I can only improve on myself so much before I see any results, which I'm not.
    Seems like my Latin Dancing is being wasted with all the time I've spent, since no one seems to appreciate it that I come across.

I know that I want to show people my personality, but overlook everything, it's like they're scared of me, even though I'm actually a very good person to others, and would rather put a smile on someone's face than worry about myself.

In some ways looks matter, since those people are able to try a lot less and get so much more in return.

I don't think I'm the best looking guy and sometimes get overlooked because of my features that someone else bad and have to try so much harder to get any results.

=> Auguste Rodin

i think kromat that your standards are too high. dealbreakers (except for OBVIOUS one's) etc imo are a load of shit. you end up dismissing people that could suit you. you don't have to have someone who is interested in dancing..altho it would make things better of course but have ever heard of opposites attract?

widen your scope...don't focus so much on people you dance with. go out with friends to clubs and pubs, join other hobbies/groups....are there any women in the study course for real estate at all?

you should have a read of this article....so true.....

[url]http://www.theplayersociety.com/articles/what-women-hate-most-about-single-guys.html[/url]
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 19-10-08 at 08:16 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Hehe..great article, ecojeanne.
    Hell, I was ready to get the e-book. And Im a girl.

Kromat, you should try being more secure in and happy with yourself. As the article says, women are attracted to men who are clearly strong, confident, dont NEED women to make them happy.
    I have no idea what you're like in person but I've seen you make many a post in which you complain about your inability to get a good woman to date. This may come across as weak to some women..and even if you only discuss these things online, Im sure women around you in person can sense the way you feel and are turned off by it.
    As lastwish said, work on improving yourself. I believe you will find the girl for you eventually, no matter how bleak things may seem now. How old are you anyway?

Kromat is 25 I think.

BTW, don't be too concerned about appearance since Eastern European people usually look good. I speak for myself.

I agree with ecojeanne... It's best to broaden your mind and look in every place you can. For example, I like cars and motor racing, and if I tried to find a woman who actually enjoyed talking to me about it, it would take ages, maybe never even find her.

You don't seem to have much as far as confidence goes.

No swagger.

I feel you, Kromat. People bail out on me too. And I just don't know what makes social bond tick. I have red some of my prophecies from Indian calender, the Mayans etc, some of them tell me my life purpouse is to be alone. Guess what, I don't want to, so I don't believe it.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    [url]http://www.theplayersociety.com/articles/what-women-hate-most-about-single-guys.html[/url]
    Wow, women are dumber than a brick of ice if this is true. This guy contradicts himself at least 7 times though and than tries to sell you some shit at the end...What a bunch of BS...not that I do all the stupid shit around a chick anyways that makes me look weak...but than again I REALLY don't give a shit.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 20-10-08 at 05:44 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Zilla80 View Post
    You don't seem to have much as far as confidence goes.

No swagger.
    I'm not really looking for a girlfriend at the moment, just a dance partner, so I can learn more, and still get cancelled and bailed.

I have other shit to worry than to find one, so just want to go dance with someone and enjoy myself, nothing wrong with that.

If a girl comes along, that'd be great, but not in a rush to do so.

=> Auguste Rodin

So where does one gain confidence once he is already down to path? I am sure telling 'you don't have any confidence, you suck you have to work on that' helps... usually it makes the person feel even more unhappy about the situation.
    Don't expect anything.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast