+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hmm... Weird situation.

Hmm... Weird situation.

Ok, I've been talking to this girl for a little over two months and, odd as it may sound, I've developed very strong feelings for her. Now, my problem; she's going to start school 200 miles away from here in March and she doesn't think that she wants a relationship right now. Like I said, I have developed very strong feelings for her in such a short time and don't want to lose her. To make matters worse, she's totally in love with another guy who happens to live in the same area as she will be going to school. Now, we're extremely close, we know way more about the other person than either of us really want to... But, obviously I feel uncomfortable with the fact that she will be so close to this other guy. They've had this on-again-off-again friendship/relationship for 7 years. I just don't know what to do and now, we're barely talking and when we do, it just ends up with both of us leaving the conversation with very bitter tastes in our mouths... Anyone have anything to say???

--confused--

If she's really totally in love with another guy, I seriously don't think you stand a chance. Anyway, just keep in contact with her as a friend (if you want to). But what do you mean by both of you leaving the convo with very bitter tastes in your mouths?

I think he means the convo's never end in good ways. Anyway, yeah, just keep in contact with her, but look for other people.

"Don't let your memories kill you"
    I express my emotion by shooting things....