+ Follow This Topic

Thread: big problem need help

big problem need help

Hi Please HELP

four years ago i moved into my own flat whilst un packing i bump into my neighbour who is 45 years old me being at time 23 we say hi etc walk away then realise wow hes sexy for a older man ! Time past and we would flirt behind my boyfriends back who i have been with for 8 years who didnt live with me. nothing happened just flirting then i fell pregnant and unfortunately lost baby then feel again and same thing happened however the second time me and my partner brought a house in the same road as the neighbour due to stress i used to go drinking with friends alot one night the neighbur picked me up as he was taxi driver we ended in bed together however nothing happened we have remained friends ever since i then feel pregnant with my little girl of 6 months and the relationship is bad im working full time to bring money in and feel completly taken for granted infact im very down about it all. The neighbour showed me alot of attention i needed spoke everyday he even asked me to clean hes flat for him and he would pay me which he did however we have been sleeping together recently untill this week i cleaned hes flat as useual and he didnt pay me instead he told me to leave him alone and never contact him i dont know what to do i feel used iv told him to piss off as i dont need more problems but i like him alot and now miss him and he will never talk to me again o joywhat do i do

Is this post for real?
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

you told him to piss off, thats enough with the shinnanigans. you have a baby to think of. why do you even care what this guy thinks?! it was a bad move getting involved with him in the first place. sort out your problems at home first before even contemplating anything else.

also you don't need a mans attention to feel happy, realise what you have before it's too late
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 30-10-08 at 09:00 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching