+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The One Minute Italian 'Stallion'

The One Minute Italian 'Stallion'

Hey there guys,

Decided to get some opinions on such a sensitive subject (for me, anyway)

I'm seeing a guy at the moment. I'm 19 and he's 21.
    The sex is horrible, but I like him quite alot.

The problem is, he only lasts one minute! (not including foreplay).
    I'll be fair and give him 2 minutes when we go for the second time.
    Third time is rare to the point of extinction, and if it does happen, I'll be nice and give him less than 5 minutes. Fourth time? Never happens.

Is it me? Am I doing something wrong? I really don't understand.
    I've recently become friends with the girl he used to date. She said he was horrible at sex and that's the reason she broke it off with him, but she never had time issues.

I've never had this problem with a guy before.

I'm really fretting that it's my fault.

He's italian too. I thought they were meant to be great lovers! Argh!

I always wear sexy lingerie for him and include lots of foreplay and excitement so it's enjoyable for the both of us. But when it gets down to business, BAM! and he's done.

He always goes on about how he's going to do this and that and give me an orgasm and the best night of my life, etc.

Still nothing. I've never even experienced an orgasm. By myself, yes. With a partner? no.

So is it me? Is it him? What can I do? *sigh*

haha It's not you, some men just tend to go a bit quicker. If sex is a big thing for you (come on, we all love sex) he should seek some professional help about it.

Don't know about where you're from but here in Aus they've been selling that Nasal Delivery crap like craaaaazy.
    Life's a beautiful melody, cept the lyric's a bit F'ed up.

I think that he just feels pressured.
    Don't make a big deal of it and don't set the expectations too high (the best night of your life etc).

Don't create a situation where he feels that he has to live up to a great deal.

He'll last much longer if he relaxes and feels comfortable.
    You know that look women get when they want sex?
    Me neither!

My friend has one of those. He's the "two hump chump". They still have a good time in bed, they just use a lot of toys.
    Spammer Spanker

My ex was always nervous about how quick he came. He was a virgin so of course he came quick. He was new to the whole sex thing. So we were watching a Katt Williams stand up comedy(gotta love Katt Williams) and he was talkin about when a guy is into it and he cums fast. So he came up with this strategy of saying his abc's in his head and if he felt he was about to cum, to just pull out. Then when he felt the urge to cum go away, he'd go back in. Sounds funny right? But my ex and I tried it and it really worked lol.

Maybe he just freaks out in his mind probably saying things like "Shit I'm getting pussy and it feels so good" or something of that sort. The more you think about it the more you get excited and it will cause you to orgasm. Just be patient with him and he will get more comfortable with you. I had alot of patience with my ex. I enjoyed the moments we had sex, but I wish it lasted longer. It was like a tease, you know? But after he had gotten more comfortrable with me, lawdy that was the best sex I've ever had, seriously lol.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by snoz View Post

Don't know about where you're from but here in Aus they've been selling that Nasal Delivery crap like craaaaazy.
    hahaha i rekon jeez! my mates are apparently gonna buy me some as a joke for my 20th haha, ahh funny shit.

but heres one for the tab, im italian and my girl says im a great lover italia per sempre hehe
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    For your consideration, the Kinsey report found that 75% of men ejaculate within 2 minutes, although that study is of course a little dated.

I think it is possibly related to relative inexperience... He may just be over-excited. He is young enough to be trainable, but he needs to be shown how to handle you properly. Teach him how to make you orgasm. (You haven't been faking orgasms, have you?) He should get you to orgasm before you engage in intercourse, at least until he has better control over his ejaculation.

On the other hand, 2, 3, and 4 times? Are you crazy? That is definitely more than average, and you should be happy he is able to get it back up at all.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Try Trojan's "Extended Pleasure" condoms, they literally numb the penis after a minute or so, but sometimes so much (for me) that I'll start to lose my erection, it wears off after a few minutes of taking the condom off, and I usually rinse it too before I put on another condom to finish up.

I'm part Italian and while it would be easy to chalk up my stamina in bed to good genes, it takes a very conscious effort to last in bed. Most guys just develop methods to deal with the urge to ejaculate.

Nature didn't really intend hour long f*ck sessions. It's content with 30 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Try Trojan's "Extended Pleasure" condoms, they literally numb the penis after a minute or so, but sometimes so much (for me) that I'll start to lose my erection, it wears off after a few minutes of taking the condom off, and I usually rinse it too before I put on another condom to finish up.

I'm part Italian and while it would be easy to chalk up my stamina in bed to good genes, it takes a very conscious effort to last in bed. Most guys just develop methods to deal with the urge to ejaculate.

Nature didn't really intend hour long f*ck sessions. It's content with 30 seconds.
    Fras, I remember your original thread on those condoms. I went out and got em not too long after and they were great.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Fras, I remember your original thread on those condoms. I went out and got em not too long after and they were great.
    You've been gettin' some cock recently??

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    You've been gettin' some cock recently??
    Sadly, no. That thread was quite a while back, cuz I was still with my ex when you did it.

I think I've become so desperate as to being **** buddies with my ex again. This vibrator thing aint cutting it for me, and I dnt want any new sex partners right now, and the lack of sex is getting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post

I think I've become so desperate as to being **** buddies with my ex again. This vibrator thing aint cutting it for me, and I dnt want any new sex partners right now, and the lack of sex is getting to me.
    Oh, crap. Don't do that! You'll get burned.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ladie, it's unfortunate that I cannot in good conscience offer my services to you.

But, you should definitely not, under any circumstances become f*ck buddies with that guy, he will never let you live it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Oh, crap. Don't do that! You'll get burned.
    Ok...so what do you suggest then? My fake pink cock with rabbit ears isnt satisfying anymore. It's too much work compared to just taking it and having someone to cling on to when I get that satisfying feeling

OP: tell him to get you off first just in case. There are things he can do to try and last longer... it also takes some mental willpower too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast