Hi Everybody.
I have a bit of an intense story and it is a bit - out there.So please don't judge LOL.

I met a guy on a plane a month ago.We never hooked up, we met for two hours but it just "clicked" right. Unfortunately he lives in Canada and i live in Europe. He has citizenship for my country and it's more difficult for me to go to Canada but anyways. As soon as we parted ways we immediately made contact through internet/video. The convos became intense and we spent almost 7 h a day just talking to eachother for a whole month. I felt I met my soulmate especially since the physical wasn't getting into the way, and he wasn't short with words and compliments and never stopped saying same things. In fact he was very on point with everything, seemed honest and whatnot. I met his family through video, his friends and soon they started adding me on facebook, he bought a plane ticket to come and stay with me in my country to see if we can - work it out. Everything was going amazing, didn't feel anything wrong, no change in mood, he was like he always was telling me he loved me and missed me, always wrote to me, like we did have intense feelings between us and it was evident, up until one night when his parents came back from my country.He is 30 btw. Well that afternoon I spoke to him and it was all good,he asked me what he should buy me in Toronto, we spoke on the phone as well and he said he loves my calls and all that bullshit and that he will write to me how it went with the parents (coz he was telling them he is moving back to my country). Well in the morning I didn't get a msg which confused me because I always got a msg from him so I made a call (6h difference) and his phone was off. His phone is never off, so that kinda weirded me out. Well, two days later i still cant reach him, phone off, and he finally sends me a msg basically dumping me and saying how he is not ready to move for someone and that he met someone new he wants to keep seeing and how he started feeling differently through the last week but couldnt tell me and stuff like that.How he was so into me so fast and thought it was real but then it changed. I got really upset and wrote back and tried to call he didnt want to answer later saying that he is a coward and cant tell it to me in person. I was just so confused since it was SUCH and ABRUPT cut, you could never tell on him he was having doubts and stuff (which is fine to have doubts, I mean it is a crazy story after all) but like if u met someone else wouldnt that make u distant throught the week or something, like the day before he turned his phone off i spoke to his sisters, his nieces and everybody was like - what did u do to my brother he is so crazy about you in front of him etc...If I wasnt feeling someone so much anymore i wouldnt get the fam involved.so yea, he basically just cut me off.
The best thing out of it all is that now he is NOT responding to any msgs or calls at all. How can someone just flip the switch like that? I don't get it. This dude spent money on the ticket (i have seen it so it is real) like a lot of money and the evening before dumping me introduced me to his whole fam..like wth.I don't have msgs anymore he would write to me coz i erased them but they were the kind newlyweds would be jaleouse of. I know its crazy how we met and how "relationship" developed, but at least he could have come here for a week or something...dunno. This is a person that said on daily bases that they missed me/loved me/cared about me/how i was amazing/bla bla and on the day when they cut off their phone, and now they dont even answer their msgs or calls...

i just don't know what to think about it. I pretty much just was forced to send a msg through one of his friends saying its not cool to ignore me like this but I am definitely moving on, my only question is - how can someone just switch their mind like that and lie so well for days and make it seem like its the truth...because seriously...it felt like the truth given the whole family/friends/ticket/plans context.
.And it's so bizarre that the "cut" happened the night his folks came back (appearently his mom is a psycho-his words).But still..he is a grown up.
I just don't get it...on the phone call that was 3 h before he turned his phone off he was so caring, nice and warm as always....

p.s. And I wrote to him that I am not mad at the fact that he met someone (after I calmed down) but at the fact that he couldnt say it prior and that he is ignoring me now for no reason and I didn't deserve it.

it's been a week and no response and still no answer to the phone. So today i just called it quits, but this is bugging me just in general.

thanx. J.