+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do any of ye feel exactly like Bridget Jones sometimes?

Do any of ye feel exactly like Bridget Jones sometimes?

I just got all dressed up but with no-where to go.

My best mate is in the UK and is having some crisis which involves being bitchy for a reason I can’t even comprehend…but I will be patient and wait until she’s ready to talk

My family are busy today and I have no appointments for my business

I constantly make silly mistakes i.e like losing my vibrator and wondering where the hell it is right now and wondering/panicking that my male housemate has come across it….

I fall over sometimes at the most public times; I was in a club and missed a step and went flying down concrete steps – it wouldn’t have been so bad if people didn’t just stare and do nothing…story of my life….happened again when I was in Barcelona on holidays.

Knowing that I’m going to regret it but I have the gas man coming to fix the heating – (so freezing to death right now) and my house is a complete mess – I know I should tidy…

I haven’t studied yet due to laziness and my class is this weekend the day after I have a big wedding bash on…drinks etc…the concentration won’t be there in class guaranteed.

So I’m sitting here looking great and wondering what to do today…I know the obvious is to study and tidy….maybe I should look for that vibrator.

I still hate my ex and have plenty of fantasies on how to make him suffer- one of my favourites is; pealing his skin off and throwing salt on it. I just saw a happy pic of him and another girl I know well getting cosy, you see, I don’t want him to be happy and getting on….so planning revenge would be fun but impractical coz I know deep down it’s wrong.

Today I just don’t want to think about real life stuff and I want to have fun. I’ve decided I’m blocking reality out today.

Do you ever feel like this? What do you suggest I do? Any fun ideas?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

You better clean your house before the gas man finds your vibrator.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

well... you can message me detailed descriptions on how to torture your ex and I'll give you feedback on it and help you figure out even more painful ways of torture
    You know that look women get when they want sex?
    Me neither!

haha thanks alter ego, i might take you up on that

well it was a very uneventful day, i went to the bank and paid all my bills, all dressed up, stuck out like a sore thumb....but hey i felt good. havin' a few beers now and settling in for the night watching godzilla...procrastination was a pleasure today coz i was lookin and feelin good...i'll worry about the vibrator tomorrow
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

i feel like that most of the time.

keep a list of things to do. that usually relieves my mind. the list of things to do in my head is always longer and more discombobulated than written on paper.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

There's a reason Bridget Jones was successful and created in the first place..cos she's a bit of 'every woman'. So in answer to your question, yes.

Actually cleaning stuff cheers me up if I'm feeling down. So I'd say Clean -> Find vibrator -> Call gas man -> Study -> Collapse

I don't know who that is.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    I don't know who that is.
    Bridget Jones is a "chick-flick" (correct expression?), a guy such as me, can be forced to watch it two times and still not be able to understand the plot.
    You know that look women get when they want sex?
    Me neither!