+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: so sick of punks who doesn't know how to please a women

lastwish, i know what you speak about, though i dont fully agree.
    its really annoying that women who change their partners as often as some guys (the so-called "coolest" guys!), are considered to be sluts. all women should have the right to do the same things as men, but still, i think women should not always "use" this right. we should be "allowed to", but we should often voluntarily abstain.
    i dont really know why, i just feel so. perhaps because things that we can get too easy, are not so valuable for us, so giving yourself too easy would result in making yourself valueless... but thats just what my heart says, my mind says: go ahead and have your pleasure, i wish you good luck!!! (and i will envy you...)

finding the perfect partner is really very difficult if not impossible.
    "f*ck like an animal, eat like a gentleman, not the other way round" - i think i read it somewhere here in the forums. its very hard to find a man who can behave like this. so maybe the best solution would be to have a gentleman husband as a perfect family father, plus a wild lover to get the best satisfaction. but of course that would be very unfair to the husband... hell, life is not easy...
    its a bit easier when you are young and single, and dont want to get by all means a serious boyfriend, then you may have your fun... (actually, in a way this is what im doing right now, only with a child to be responsible for, i have to be careful, and do it in secret. i have only one lover, but this relation is much more exciting and satisfying than years of my marriage...)
    if i could start my life again, im sure i would much more hunt for pleasure and fun before marriage...

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post

But what about my last post? How would you KNOW whether someone is giving you a 'true' number?
    Learn to judge ppl for what you see about them, not what they say. Even with really great ppl, a lot of the time they say stuff they don't even know themselves what they mean. Look for consistency between their words and theirs acts & personality. For example, a clever man would be able to tell I was bullshitting him with my inflated number.

Words don't mean shit without context. You'll understand this better as you get older.
    I wouldn't know, that is my point. That is how deception works. This isn't though like the truth doesn't exist, it is just that one of the only people to know of it doesn't share it.

Do I speak like the youth?

Quote Originally Posted by secretlife View Post
    its really annoying that women who change their partners as often as some guys (the so-called "coolest" guys!), are considered to be sluts.
    Whatever term you just coined those men you have done it yourself. As a man I don't find men who have slept with many women "cool".
    Last edited by Jade Altair; 19-11-08 at 05:30 PM.

I see through you like I see through a window, you see through me like you see through a mirror

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Altair View Post
    I determine a person's worth by the actions they have taken. As they say "Actions speak louder than words" ...I trust someone's past to describe them more so than the words and most likely and apparently lies at a coffee table. What you did is what makes you who you are, not what you tell me. I wouldn't judge simply the act of sex, have you ever thought that? ...however I would consider a woman immature and un-sophisticated who has sex with a certain amount of partners within a short period of time and a especially young age...even more so when she tries to dodge the question when asked about it.
    How would you like it if someone suddenly started asking you inappropriate and rude personal questions like "Have you ever masturbated to the thought of your parents" And then get angry with you if you got upset at that question? This is very a similar ground to your demands. Some questions are just inappropriate to ask. What's important is that your partner is disease free, everything else is entirely up to them to reveal, their past is theirs and you shouldn't be judging people for that.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Thats what I'm saying. If I am std or any disease free, and nothing is wrong with me, but I slept with alot of guys, how does that change me as a person? How does that make me not worthy of being even looked at?

I see it as a lose lose situation....if I tell you and its too much, I'm a slut(some guys think more than one is too much and I find that to be so retarded)...if I dont tell you....I'm not trustworthy...I rather be "untrustworthy" then.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Chicks that sleep with huge numbers of guys are usually a bit unhinged. Just sayin'.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Unhinged as in slack? Loose? etc?

If thats the case you'd know from the pussy itself. From how it feels and looks. If it looks worn out then its been around the block a few times, to me I would think so lol.

Mines is still purdy
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No I mean mentally unhinged.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Altair View Post
    Do I speak like the youth?
    What you say will always be grounds for judgment just as much if not more than what you do. Speaking is an act in itself and worth being held accountable for.

This explains why so many think you're a tool for trying to be so objective about things. Your projected "wisdom" has come across as nothing more than contrived and instills little more than doubt in your disregard for emotion. You're hiding something. We might as well be talking to a robot.

Oh....well....I think they're doing it thinking it's what will keep the guys around not realizing that its what chases them away.

You know, I just realized that men are also complicated. If you dont give it up, they say you're playing hard to get and the guy starts to lose interest cuz you dont wanna give it up and when you finally give it up the thrill is gone. Why is that? WHat am I supposed to do then?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Oh....well....I think they're doing it thinking it's what will keep the guys around not realizing that its what chases them away.

You know, I just realized that men are also complicated. If you dont give it up, they say you're playing hard to get and the guy starts to lose interest cuz you dont wanna give it up and when you finally give it up the thrill is gone. Why is that? WHat am I supposed to do then?
    Give them a little and keep it spontaneous.

Initially at least.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In my opinion the ideal is for a woman to make a guy wait between one and four months and to have a history of not f-cking outside committed relationships. That's really not that complicated.

I think I need an update thread...

tbh if i find out a guy has slept with loads of women, he's basically slutified and dirty to me and its a huge turn off. (i'm thinking how many bodily fluids has he picked up along his way around the block...real turn off, no thanks)

now in regards to asking the question how many partners, yes it is rude on a first date to ask, it really depends on what the depth of the conversations go on the next few dates. it has to be a deep conversation already to even approach the subject. in-fact i don't think men generally ask that question, they tend to not want to know about a girls past. we women are the ones who do tend to ask- and if a guy voluteers and tells me 7 (i'm thinking at least 20) i never ask coz i don't want to be disspointed with a guy- coz usually the answer will dissapoint and put me off. so i basically don't want to know
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 19-11-08 at 09:35 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whatever happened to the idea that it is rude to "kiss and tell"?

I'm with thegrown-ups on the board... my previous sex life is none of anyone else's business.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Whatever happened to the idea that it is rude to "kiss and tell"?

I'm with thegrown-ups and LadieNisha4U2NV on the board... my previous sex life is none of anyone else's business.
    I edited it for ya

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast