+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: so sick of punks who doesn't know how to please a women

so sick of punks who doesn't know how to please a women

People usually stereotype the nerdy type guys as being good boyfriends and who cares about women. But from my experience, this stereotype is completely inaccurate. The only guys that I find who are really really nice and willing to sacrafice anything for a girl are those who really have nothing going on for them. And no girls want those ones.

I'm talking about the ones who are intelligent, average looking, and probably didn't have a lot of experience with girls. I used to look for those but I was dissapointed to find out that they are just punks who are extremely awkward and does not know how to please women (have no sense of romance). On the contrary, the really good looking guys but have below average intelligence are actaully easier to handle. Since I don't plan to depend on men for money...I think from now on...I should target my interest on the good looking but not extraordinarily successful men and screw as many of them as I can. And if the relationships don't last at least there is the sexual element and I won't have my heart broken that bad. What do you think?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Makes sense.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you have low standards.

There are decent, intelligent men out there who may be geeky but are *receptive* to learning how to treat a likewise receptive partner.

Good relationships are like the rosetta stone. They take time to find and decode but are worth it in the end.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you've never dated me.

Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    On the contrary, the really good looking guys but have below average intelligence are actaully easier to handle.

hahahaha you said it!
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I think from now on...I should target my interest on the good looking but not extraordinarily successful men and screw as many of them as I can. And if the relationships don't last at least there is the sexual element and I won't have my heart broken that bad. What do you think?
    It sounds like an act of desperation to me. Why not just continue looking for a good match?

Also, I'm not a big fan of stereotypes. For every awkward, anti social, anti-hygenic, retarted nerd there is a genuine, good, caring nerd prince charming. It all depends on the individual and not their social caste. You just need to know what you want and how to get it
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Any man or woman can be molded into your ideal partner.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    wha?! hows that then?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, they can't.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I think you have low standards.

There are decent, intelligent men out there who may be geeky but are *receptive* to learning how to treat a likewise receptive partner.

Good relationships are like the rosetta stone. They take time to find and decode but are worth it in the end.
    I think you are right. But I'm starting to think finding a perfect partner is a fairy tale. Taking a chance with someone who can potentially be a life time partner means taking them seriously which can lead to heartbreaks. Thats my experience.

Eventually finding an ideal partner after going through multiple hearbreaking relationships means letting people trample all over you..multiple times. Sounds tragic.

some people say that heartbreaks makes you stronger. But I don't find that true at all. It hurts alot...everytime. This is the consequence of taking people seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    It all depends on the individual and not their social caste. You just need to know what you want and how to get it
    How do I get it?

that sounds interesting. My ex (who I still pathetically have some feelings for although I don't want him back) is starting to bit by bit change himself. He's actaully becoming more social and making initiatives to talk to people (his anti-social behaviour was something I critisized him about when we broke up). I like to think that my decision to leave him made him took my criticisms seriously but it is probably arrogant of me to think I can possibly have any effect on him. I don't think you can command someone to be who you want him to be but perhaps through other indirect means...you can influence them. However, I won't count on it because I don't think anyone can control any other person's behaviour directly.

How do I get it?
    Once you know exactly what you want, it becomes easier to target specific places. Also by becoming more outgoing. By dedicating more time towards searches. Through self improvement and continous re-evaluation and re-establishment of own style. By not giving up and putting in extra effort with each failure. Through positive thinking, knowing that finding the right partner is only a matter of time. Through knowing that there's no ideal partner and knowing what you're willing to accept and what is a deal breaker (in realistic terms).

There's lots to consider and try.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Then you should have absolutely no problem ever finding the perfect spouse.

None.

Eventually finding an ideal partner after going through multiple hearbreaking relationships means letting people trample all over you..multiple times. Sounds tragic.
    There are 2 types of people when it comes to relationships imo.

1. Those who will "accept" middle of the road. They will not give out too much of themselves and will stay with someone out of convenience and comfort.

2. Those people who will not accept anyone less than their ideal. Now I am not saying that the ideal is perfect, but this is the person that they know is right for them.

Many people change into someone who will only look for a companion after being burnt many times. But in the long run do you think they are happy spending their life with someone they consider "middle of the road".

If you want true happiness you have to put yourself out there...continually. You must take risks in order to succeed. If you feel too burnt out by a break up, you give yourself time to heal and then you move on. Don't let this mentality of previous hurt dictate your life.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Once you know exactly what you want, it becomes easier to target specific places. Also by becoming more outgoing. By dedicating more time towards searches. Through self improvement and continous re-evaluation and re-establishment of own style. By not giving up and putting in extra effort with each failure. Through positive thinking, knowing that finding the right partner is only a matter of time. Through knowing that there's no ideal partner and knowing what you're willing to accept and what is a deal breaker (in realistic terms).
    The only thing I would add to Mish's comment is to get better at cutting out sooner when its clear their isn't a fit. Avoid wasting time. I think a lot of ppl stay longer than they should in the dating & early relationship stages. Listen to your gut, esp those with some experience under their belt. Once you are mature & experienced you usually know whether there's a good fit or not. You are usually right.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Then you should have absolutely no problem ever finding the perfect spouse.

None.
    Exactly.

Do ppl actually pay you for your counsel, Indignant? Yikes.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast