+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: My GF won't give BJ's; but, she has a good reason for it...

Damn it! Okay I will revise:

I have a woman's mind and a lady's (or man's, lol) body. I like being complicated. I'm very uptight. Whenever I feel the emotions overtaking me, I blow up. Just like a woman . Right (or wrong )?

Why do women do that manipulative stuff like withholding sex to try to get a particular response, etc? Interestingly, I do believe in that crapola.

If that's what DrLibido means then I disagree, I suppose.

[Hmmm, maybe I do feel this but I usually don't express it]
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Damn it! Okay I will revise:

I have a woman's mind and a lady's (or man's, lol) body. I like being complicated. I'm very uptight. Whenever I feel the emotions overtaking me, I blow up. Just like a woman . Right (or wrong )?
    Hmm.. do you have to be complicated and prone to blowing up when emotions overtake you in order to have the mind of a woman? If that's the case... then why do I prefer to be less complicated and try to rationalize rather than blow up?

Surely there's more to a 'woman's mind' than complications and emotional deluge?

Why do women do that manipulative stuff like withholding sex to try to get a particular response, etc? Interestingly, I do believe in that crapola.
    Manipulation is essentially a form of control... so I would imagine that there are a few individuals that desire control over another and use manipulation to do so... such as withholding sex. Oddly enough though, withholding sex from a male is a guaranteed way to lose them eventually --- so much for control.

Do you believe that manipulation does occur or is it that you believe manipulation is acceptable?

I for one would like to see the stereotype of women being portrayed as manipulative, sex-withholding bitches eventually discarded from mainstream thought... one day.

If that's what DrLibido means then I disagree, I suppose.

[Hmmm, maybe I do feel this but I usually don't express it]
    How can you not express how you feel? I think we do a disservice to ourselves and others if we fail to remain true to our emotions ... and essentially ourselves.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    you're full of shit too.
    It actually did happen. Frankly, I'm still slightly amazed and elated about the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Hmm.. do you have to be complicated and prone to blowing up when emotions overtake you in order to have the mind of a woman? If that's the case... then why do I prefer to be less complicated and try to rationalize rather than blow up?

Surely there's more to a 'woman's mind' than complications and emotional deluge?
    That sounds complicating.

Manipulation is essentially a form of control... so I would imagine that there are a few individuals that desire control over another and use manipulation to do so... such as withholding sex. Oddly enough though, withholding sex from a male is a guaranteed way to lose them eventually --- so much for control.

Do you believe that manipulation does occur or is it that you believe manipulation is acceptable?

I for one would like to see the stereotype of women being portrayed as manipulative, sex-withholding bitches eventually discarded from mainstream thought... one day.
    I don't really think about this. It's not on my priority list of things to do and find out.

How can you not express how you feel? I think we do a disservice to ourselves and others if we fail to remain true to our emotions ... and essentially ourselves.
    Rather than expressing myself with dramatic-like emotions, I express those things by saying it. For example, I say that I am upset, angry, hurt, dissappointed, sad, happy, etc...rather than showing those emotions in ways that may be hurtful or nonproductive. Running into my room ignoring him all day instead of really working out the issues is not something I am going to do. I'm too old for that.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

That sounds complicating.

I don't really think about this. It's not on my priority list of things to do and find out.

Rather than expressing myself with dramatic-like emotions, I express those things by saying it. For example, I say that I am upset, angry, hurt, dissappointed, sad, happy, etc...rather than showing those emotions in ways that may be hurtful or nonproductive. Running into my room ignoring him all day instead of really working out the issues is not something I am going to do. I'm too old for that.
    Amusing... I think you've side-stepped just about everything...

You can be true to your emotions without being immature... age isn't always a guarantee of more mature behavior -- and neither is it the only method of achieving maturity.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Amusing... I think you've side-stepped just about everything...

You can be true to your emotions without being immature... age isn't always a guarantee of more mature behavior -- and neither is it the only method of achieving maturity.
    No, I did not intend that age means someone is mature or immature. I thought "You're too old for that" or "I'm too old for that" was a phase used to imply something a person will not do. There is no need to read too much into my jokes. You do know they are jokes....most of it anyway?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know I'm apt to complaining about it, but really I love how the female brain works. It's just so different from how my own thinking, but I'm drawn to it and really love the company of females. It's more human or something, more raw. I suppose it's a way of seeking out balance.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789