+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Genuine Feeling or not??

Genuine Feeling or not??

I know this is stupid to ask as I know the answer, but I want to ask you guys to insist my understanding.

Hmm the story is I met a guy from chatting through a dating site in September. We met and he asked me to go out for dates. We lived in the different countries. He told me that he would fly to meet me every couple months if possible to get to know me. He called me two times a day, we promised to be girlfriend/boyfriend.

We met again in early of Nov and went to travel together. We had sex. After that, (he told me that) he travelled with his parents for a week and worked so hard. He called me once a week after he came to meet me. He told me that he couldn't fly that often anymore as his benefit to fly in discount price was terminated. He told me that he didn't want to hurt me as he couldn't come to meet me that often as he promised, then he wanted to end our relationship.

My question is he got what he wanted already, so he has no interest to talk to me anymore. Is that correct? Do you think he ever have any faith to me from the start? Just want to get the opinion from you guys here. Thanks for your comments though.

well tbh, he did go a lot LOT of effort just to have sex, that wasn't his initial motivation. i think when you met the second time he realised the chemistry just wasn't there enough for him to keep trying. imo he shouldn't have slept with you if he knew the spark wasn't there - what a dick! (he probably thought he spent all this money and effort getting to you so why not get her to sleep with me?!) what an asshole!

anyway see this as a learning experience, don't sleep with a guy on the first date/second/or even third...let him work a little longer for it. would be my advice even if you have known him for ages online or otherwise. there are a lot nicer guys out there, but don't allow them to smooze you into bed the first time you meet face to face. don't feel too bad, coz he made you trust him online. he was a bad guy, simple. just my thoughts.
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 25-11-08 at 08:06 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by cheesepie View Post

My question is he got what he wanted already, so he has no interest to talk to me anymore. Is that correct? Do you think he ever have any faith to me from the start? Just want to get the opinion from you guys here. Thanks for your comments though.
    It's NEVER stupid to ask.

Well, just as ecojeane has put it -- he's a dickhead. That's the way man is hardwired -- don't mind the sex, but do mind the girl. You shouldn't have made it so easy for him to get you. You should made him drool, pine and linger after you.

You should have made him meet you more. Give a kiss on your 8th or 10th date ( only if he was persistent enough and acted as if he could do without it) and move on from there. If he did this, he would be a man you are looking for.

Men don't mind the sex, but they would lose interest if the girl is too easy for them. It's called the cat-string theory -- the cat keeps pulling the string until it is unreachable, but once it is, the cat is suddenly not interested. This holds good for women too, by the way.

Move on girl. Jut forget about this and it will be a great lesson t learn from.

i think at first he was interested, but maybe after you had sex he didnt have any challenge, its often our way of thinking so dont feel bad and move on to a better guy
    [url=http://www.girlsteachguys.com]http://www.girlsteachguys.com - relationship advice[/url]