+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my gf and I broke up... plz help me out

my gf and I broke up... plz help me out

Okay, so ive been dating this girl for a year we were def. in love and still love her soo much. We broke up about 4weeks ago. i initially broke up with her due to parents, we werent allowed to spend time together... im not sure why i did this but anyways the first two weeks i tried so hard to get her back but she said she wanted change because we argued a lot and im kinda the jealous type and she hates that.. after the first two weeks one nite she wanted me back and i didnt unsure why now but thought it was really random so for about two weeks she wanted me and i didnt and we got to the point where we hated each other for the past week and we have both said some things and ive made some rude comments but out of love kinda like a way to keep her there... but now ive decided i WANT her back and she doesnt yeat again she says that i have hurt her and she doesnt want all of the arguing and fighting we had im a changed person now due to the break up it has really changed me i havent been with her for a month now and its really emotional but im trying so hard to get her back... and idk if she wants me back i mean she says she does and still says she loves me and things but like the other nite i saw her walk into the basketball game with an ex the one before me and it hurt to see that so bad i couldnt deal with it... im just unsure what to do because i knw im in love and have never felt this way towards a female can someone please help me out with some advice or something i cant lose her and people say u never knw what you really had til its gone n im finding that out the hard way for sure
    Last edited by lonely001; 12-12-08 at 11:01 AM.

How old are you both?

i am 17 she is 16

Sorry for your problems, Lonely.

Extreme jealosy can kill a relationship as you are now finding out.

She broke up with her ex for a reason ... then again, she broke up with you for a reason too.

So you have to convince her that you have changed and he hasn't. That means not flipping out when she has guy friends.

Carl.