+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Girl Friends Mom Doesnt Like Me!!!

My Girl Friends Mom Doesnt Like Me!!!

Hey Every One Can Anyone Help Me Out Because There Is A Problem I Think Well I Am In Love With A Girl And So She Is In With Me But The Problem Is Her Mom Doesnt Like Me She Said She'll Have Me Behind Bars Well Thats Not A Problem Evern If She Kills Me But How Do I Convince Her To Let Me Have Her Daughter We Love Each Other Alot And Yeh Its A Long Distance Relation But We Are Pretty Appropriate For One Another We Took Time And Then We Realized Oh Yeh We The One For Each Other No One Better Can Take Our Places I Am Gonna Send Her A Xmas Present This Year She From Houston Texas Please Help Me Convince Her Mom I Avnt Been Talkin To Her Since 3 Long Days And I Am Dying... Need Help!!!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    why doesn't she like you.. what is the thing that you're not telling us?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Behind bars, let me guess you're older than her daughter by more than a couple of years, or said daughter is under the age of legal consent.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You tried to write in all caps, wrote a sentence the length of a paragraph with absolutely no punctuation. And you have an internet relationship with a little girl half way around the world.

Congratulations! You've qualified to be part of [url]http://www.loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/25301-collection-doomed-internet-relationships.html[/url] !

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    yeh there has to be something you're not tellin.

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Behind bars, let me guess you're older than her daughter by more than a couple of years, or said daughter is under the age of legal consent.
    Let's not jump the gun here and acuse OP of pedophilia ... OP lives in India, his LDR girlfriend perhaps lives in a Muslim country (Pakistan? Afghanistan? Iran??) where parents have emotional, cultural and legal control over their unmarried daughters' romantic choices well past the age of consent. Even in parts of India, it's difficult to overcome the tradition of arranged marriage. They aren't in Seattle, Lite ... or New Orleans, Frasbee!

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 24-12-08 at 12:14 PM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by carl1222 View Post
    Let's not jump the gun here and acuse OP of pedophilia ... OP lives in India, his LDR girlfriend perhaps lives in a Muslim country (Pakistan? Afghanistan? Iran??) where parents have emotional, cultural and legal control over their unmarried daughters' romantic choices well past the age of consent. Even in parts of India, it's difficult to overcome the tradition of arranged marriage. They aren't in Seattle, Lite ... or New Orleans, Frasbee!

Carl.
    Are you tryin' to say this guy isn't a troll?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Are you tryin' to say this guy isn't a troll?
    Cheap shot, Frasbee!

The girl is from Texas and he's from India. Could race be a factor with the girls mother? I'm not trying to stereotype but people from the southwestern states aren't exactly praised for their race equality record.

Don't think it'll work out because of the distance though. I don't even know why people get involved with people thousands of miles away.
    Last edited by Charliewest; 28-12-08 at 05:58 PM. Reason: didn't state my real position originally.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charliewest View Post
    The girl is from Texas and he's from India. Could race be a factor with the girls mother? I'm not trying to stereotype but people from the southwestern states aren't exactly praised for their race equality record.

Don't think it'll work out because of the distance though. I don't even know why people get involved with people thousands of miles away.
    Texas is part of the South - definitely NOT the Southwest.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Just for the record... we're not all living out in the sticks. Texas has quite a few cities... rather large cities at that.. with all kinds of races and dating/marriage between the different races. Indians (from India) have a rather strong presence in Texas... so they're not exactly unknown or untolerated by the typical city-dwelling Texan.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

As for Texas being Southwest, It really depends who you ask. I was taught in school that the Southwestern States are Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and Oklahoma.

I know what you mean about being accused of being hicks while being tolerant based solely on where you live. The same thing happens to us Albertans.

i had this problem 2 except it was with her sister! after that i ended the relationship.