+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What type of girl or boy rocks your boat?

What type of girl or boy rocks your boat?

Hey im just wondering what are peoples preferences when it comes to a type of girls or boys there into? Personally i have thing for white, asian chicks and mixed race chicks. So what you PEOPLE into!!!!!!??????

K
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

I adore thick girls. I can't be with a super thin girl or a super fat girl, both show an extreme lack of self respect. Other than that I dig asian girls, goth chicks, punk girls, and the innocent ones too.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Yeah same here i think i have a thing for innocent ones. i also have attraction towards intelligent chicks.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

I agree there, you could be the most beautiful girl in the world but if you can't carry on an intelligent conversation with me I won't care to say more than "Hi" to you.
    Heit ist mein taug.

to me physically it usually depends, but i like petite dark skinned girls, my last girl was filipina and mexicano, as for personalities, i dont know why but i like mean girls, or just females that are really content/confident, its not something u can really pick up at first, but if a girl carries herself a certain way, like with some pride i guess, i tend to like that alot, and girls who arent afraid to smile, thats always nice
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    Personally i have thing for white, asian chicks and mixed race chicks.
    Same here. not necessarily white/asian but more like anything half asian and half anything else.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

right now I'd take any...

But I normally go for petite girls.

the perfect woman for me in my mind is 5'3" 120 lbs B or C cup and blue or green eyes with blonde, red or light brown hair.

Destine was 4'11", 85 lbs, B cup, blue eyes, red hair

Robin was 5'9", 130 lbs, C cup, hazel/brown eyes, medium brown hair.

So yeah - I kinda dont care about looks and stuff (as you can see in the difference between my ex's) but I have to click with the person on a personal level. I am not in a relationship for looks. But for way more. I cant explain it. yeah. so there. ok. end.

I think im into mixed asian and white girls is because im half asian and white myself LOL. I dont think ive seen someone half asian and some other ethcinity than white. Sounds pretty cool though.

Billy i think i know what your trying to say. I think anyways lol. Zekk i COMPLETLY agree, to me intelligence is a vital asset.

i usto mess around with an asian and black girl when i was a freshman

Was she pretty?

I think the best mix of all is the two races that hate each other the most - Black and white. So far EERY black/white mixed woman I have seen has been beautiul !!! Like bioncee - god damn she's hot. *drools*

Yeah i have kinda noticed that, mixed black and white girls are always pretty. Beyonce *Drools also*.

yeah she was georgous kiechi, after that i always had a thing for asian and black girls but for some reason its one of the more rare combinations i guess..oh well now i have a thing for pinays

Pinay? Whats that?

Pinays are filipina's, the dark skinned asians

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast