+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Worst Type of Girl

The Worst Type of Girl

Continuation of the thread Final Stand...
    By the way what I am about to say here I mean no offense to anyone here, I'm just angry and pissed.

What the hell is wrong with girls! What the hell do they seek in this bloody life?!
    The girl I mentioned in the "Final Stand" thread has got the damnest bad thingy a girl could have, she can't see a damn male her age or close to her age cause she simply falls in love with him! Just that, love at first sight with everyone of them she meets!

Then she wants to go out with them, what is her game? What does she want to achieve? Whenever I tell her about it she says she has everything under control. And the worst part is that I love her.

Two days ago was the final straw, we were out with our friends in a very crowdy area, and she kept saying, 'Aww he's so cute!" And goes and takes his number, she did this to about 3 people. When she came to the 4th one I unleashed my anger. I started shouting why the hell she falls in love with every male she sees (And in the mean time everybody is looking at me, how emberasing). Then I grabed a few male youngsters and I shouted, "Do you like him too? Or him? Or even him? How about that one over there?!" Anyways I made a whole show with her, and she tore the paper where she had the guy's numbers and went away. I can't believe I had done that but I was sooo angry!

That night I spoke to her on MSN, actually she spoke to me, she said she understood and it was for her own good. And she kept on saying bla bla bla I'm sorry for that and this bla bla bla. Surprisingly she stayed my friends after that. And she still has a crush on me.

Yesterday we were out again, but in a different area (I was too emberased to go to the same one). And guess what? She had done it again! But I didn't make another show, I just stored my anger and I didn't talk to her.

So how will I break her curse? And it's for her own good, who knows how much she is gonna get laid in the future, carelessly laid that is, she is like a whore for Pete's sake, but doesn't get paid.
    Last edited by Tick; 28-05-07 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Spelling Mistake

She sounds like a lot of fun!

I don't know man, I have never met anyone like her personally. If the situation really bothers you that much then just leave and let her deal with the consequences, but if you like her then make your stand and let her know...but considering you already did more or less she doesn't seem to care...so what is your move buddy?

Are you two together? because it sounds like you are just her friend and as a friend you really have no business telling her what to do with her sex life. You said you love her, does she know that? or is she sitting at home asking herself "why the **** does he care and who the hell is he to tell me who to like?"
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 28-05-07 at 04:59 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Sounds like someone who is easier to avoid than deal with...
    I LOVE love poems:
    [url]http://www.links2love.com/poetry_poems.htm[/url]
    I also LOVE love quotes:
    [url]http://www.links2love.com/quotes.htm[/url]

Incredizible!

Yes she knows, and she fancies me, but then again why do all these things? And in front of me...
    But I'd rather see her problem fixed than both of us together.

And I'm that male that she really knows, we are really really close, we are best friends, but kinda love each other one way or another.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Unless she is your girlfriend, I think you behaved horribly, and she would be stupid to forgive you for humiliating her like that.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Actually she thanked me cause she claimed that I "opened her eyes", which is not true cause she had done it again.

But is there anyway to rid her of this?

yeah, don't put up with it.

if you don't like it, then don't hang around her. i think if she really likes you, she wouldn't be trying to get peoples numbers. it also seems like she's just trying to get a rise out of you. and not in a good way.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Uhm. Wow. Did you really make a scene like that? It's a wonder that A) none of those youngsters you grabbed whipped out a switchblade and B) the girl has such low self-esteem as to have anything at all to do with you now. What right do you have to determine what's for her own good? What right do you have to throw a fit because she's getting numbers?

She's her own person and despite the vagina between her legs she is capable of making her own choices. They may not be the best. In fact, they may be downright stupid. As a friend you have every right to offer her advice. But to publicly admonish her? Feh. If it bothers you that much don't associate yourself with her. But quit trying to change her. That never works.
    Last edited by Gribble; 28-05-07 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Uhm. Wow. Did you really make a scene like that? It's a wonder that A) none of those youngsters you grabbed whipped out a switchblade and B) the girl has such low self-esteem as to have anything at all to do with you now. What right do you have to determine what's for her own good? What right do you have to throw a fit because she's getting numbers?

She's her own person and despite the vagina between her legs she is capable of making her own choices. They may not be the best. In fact, they may be downright stupid. As a friend you have every right to offer her advice. But to publicly admonish her? Feh. If it bothers you that much don't associate yourself with her. But quit trying to change her. That never works.
    The youngsters were like 13-15 years old, and they were more like this :o than wanting to stab me. And why should they stab me? If I was them I would thank me for "introducing" them to suck a beutiful girl.
    And I'm not the first one to have tried to help her (but I'm the first to do the show), and even her friends are trying to stop her. Her best friend for life isn't talking to her anymore because of her lack of control.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Gribble is such a sensible fellow.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Tick View Post
    The youngsters were like 13-15 years old, and they were more like this :o than wanting to stab me. And why should they stab me? If I was them I would thank me for "introducing" them to suck a beutiful girl.
    And I'm not the first one to have tried to help her (but I'm the first to do the show), and even her friends are trying to stop her. Her best friend for life isn't talking to her anymore because of her lack of control.
    Then that's her "best friend's" choice, and honestly, any friend of mine who had such a problem allowing me to make my own decisions is a "friend" I don't need.

What is honestly wrong with her getting numbers? Does she sleep with all these guys? Unprotected? Does she simply date them? Having a lot of prospective interests doesn't make someone a bad person, or even stupid (she should, however, be careful she's not befriending any nutjobs). Playing the field is perfectly acceptable; perhaps it isn't that she's not choosy enough, but is VERY choosy and one guy by himself has not yet satisfied what she's looking for. Maybe she doesn't KNOW what she's looking for and is trying to gain perspective.

Either way, the way you acted was absolutely terrible, and if anything makes me think less of this girl, it's that she actually conceded that you did her any favours. She should have the self-respect enough to tell you off for how you acted, because as Gribs and Vash have both said, you had no right. Not everyone's "rules" or sensibilities about dating are the same, and she's not obligated to share yours.
    [SIGPIC]http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/2509/glyphmb9.jpg[/SIGPIC]

The thing is, in her past, she met several nutjobs and one of them had beaten her up badly, she was a real mess and we all pitied her.

But she won't even learn from that, even her parents tried to stop her but she didn't listen, and they are still trying.

She had helped me in a thing far worst than this even tho she hadn't the right and had nothing to do with it. And I still thank her today for getting involved and for caring. Everyone in the group wants to help her especially myself.

And her latest "victim" is a 25 year old, nice, a 15 year old with a 25 one. I just don't understand her.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I fail to see how her bad choices make it okay for you to behave so inappropriately. We aren't discussing her choices - we are discussing yours.

Her behavior--based on that, I'd avoid her like the plague. I take that she's younger than you and that she's just recently discovered that guys really like her body. So, she's being a nihilist about--she figures, if she's "got it" then she might as well use it. She's totally about her and she could really give a **** about you. She knows you are pissed and she's just waiting to see how much of her crap you'll take...in essence, how much being with her and her body is worth to you. She knows that it is going to end but she's playing with you in the meantime because you are paying her bills (see, she's not doing it for free, buddy)...go read Brothers Karamozov...she's Grushenka.

Quetion for you, though--so, how'd you meet her? Hmm? I'd bet you've known what kind of woman she was since the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Tick View Post
    And her latest "victim" is a 25 year old, nice, a 15 year old with a 25 one. I just don't understand her.
    Excuse me, but in that type of situation, the 25 year-old ADULT isn't the one who is the victim. She's 15 years old. People that young do unwise things. You even said yourself about a predicament you were in - you've obviously done stupid stuff, she's done it, kids that young will do so. It's scripture.

But it's obvious your "help" is coloured by your resentment that she didn't want to date you exclusively. What you did was humiliating and demeaning to her.

If someone she's fooling around with is 25 years-old, that's not the time to debase and embarrass her. That's when it's time to go tell her parents what she's doing. She may be "stupid" for flirting around with someone that old, but the point remains that HE, as the adult, has the responsibility to refrain from hitting on minors her age, and his failure to is highly illegal (well, at least if it goes sexual).

Rather than using these instances to try and salve your pride because she didn't want to date you, actually HELP her and tell someone who is in a real position to stop her from making a mistake. Otherwise, you have no right to claim you "love" her. Loving someone means accepting them, faults and all, and doing things in their best interest. Your public outburst was not that.
    Last edited by Glyph; 29-05-07 at 02:16 AM.
    [SIGPIC]http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/2509/glyphmb9.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast