+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How many girls actually lead guys on for their own personal enjoyment?

How many girls actually lead guys on for their own personal enjoyment?

This is going to be a long post and quite honestly, it's pathetic since all of this happened over the internet. But I gotta ask this.

Ok so I met this girl over the internet and let's name her Michelle even though that's not her actual name and she lives in Australia. She helped my with a question I had about trusting friends and she told me that you can't trust anyone but yourself, so I messaged her to ask and whatnot.

So I ended up developing feeling for her and she did for me, or so I thought. We talked every day in November basically and she did not once tell me straight out that I was become annoying, yet I kept asking her and she said no.

Turns out there was a guy I started to have mixed feelings about, who she said was just a friend. This happened about a week ago. started badmouthing him for being a douche to be the type of guy to lead girls on and whatnot. Meanwhile during this, Michelle told me about her personal life like her brother hits her, and how I was a guy she truly liked for once, and she even told me that she loved me, which I didn't tell her back until she started insisting that I do. She has told me about the 5 ex's that broke her heart repeatedly and have done so. She's also a druggie, addicted to cigarettes, and drinks quite often. She also tried to make me jealous.

Her friend, who's name is Jack, turns out they had sex last summer and she talked about how it was great with him "putting his c*ck into her tight p*ssy". I was just a game this whole time.

Now am I hurt about this? No I'm not because this kind of thing happened to me before more than several times.

What I'm wondering is, is are all girls like this? It seems like so many of them are and I've gotten ntohing but these kinds. I dont feel personally attracted to Michelle as I get over people easily now. Though they taught me not to trust anyone and take everyone with a grain of salt.

FYI, I'm 19 and a virgin and so both Jack and Michelle were able to try to rub it into me sicne I was exposed, but I wasn't hurt. Besides, they're under my level. They're both druggies.

I just don't know what to expect with girls overall.
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]

ugh, we all do at some point in life i think.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

I've been hurt too many times doing the 'right thing' and have been manipulated a few times in life... so I would never want to lead anyone on. I know how much it hurts to be on the receiving end... I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

If I tell someone something it will be the truth (or what I believe to be the truth) and if I'm wrong and proven wrong, then I will admit it --- may not be happy about it --- but I will admit it.

Not all women lead other people on... though there is this prevailing myth that women should or need to. I've noticed most younger women will feel they should manipulate and most older women tend to not see any point in manipulation. These are just observations... the conclusion I draw is that manipulative tendencies might be a sign of immaturity in a woman.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

tbh she is one of the few not very nice women out there. if you keep asking someone if you're annoying: it's annoying, just heads up on that.girls lead guys on all the time, this girls doesn't sound like the average girl. both girls and boys flirt for the fun of it, she wasn't exactly flirting but reeling you in for a nasty surprise and very crude statement just to be mean.not all girls are like her, try to find someone without a sob story to tell, coz the real ladies don't reveal their sob stories until very later on when a relationship has been established.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I agree with the above posts that manipulative women who use you for no more than cruel amusement are not the norm. There are some insecure women who get an ego cookie out of watching a man they aren't really interested in twist in the wind or give them compliments ... thankfully, not many.

In the final analysis, though, she did you a favor because you were getting deeper into an impossible fantasy realtionship with someone halfway around the world from you.

Carl.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should quit trying to form "relationships" with internet people. None of them are real until you meet in person, and lots of young guys like yourself fall head over heels with someone who you imagined to be a helluva lot different than they really are.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

She's a bitch. End of story.
    Spammer Spanker

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    ya what giga said.