+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Being a lovefool lead me to breakdown

Being a lovefool lead me to breakdown

as someone said in my other post of love it cant be love for 6 months and i was evaluating it, and i thought maybe all that happened cause we were both alone and we needed someone. Although, he planned things and expected me to promise. I did cute little things which I would do to anyone I care.And, maybe for that time I was more obsessed with having someone who pays attention , who gifted me his favorite team's top and planned things.And, i repeat the same question in my head:Why can "love" if it was love disapears so easily. That kind of a thing.
    But,
    I think the fact he got me and could have me anytime made him stopped loving me , which isnt the big problem, but considering the fact i dont wanna lose a dear person and i wanna realise if it was in love or not, made me tell him i wanna stay friends with him, and we started joking about silly things on which he kind of tried to tell me how wanted he is vice versa the fact that in the past he always said he is a dork and he doesnt deserve me.
    Also, he said that last week he had something with his ex, which even birds know he never really loved her. That was also, the thing that made me say:OK and find it a bit funny in that moment. It didn't hurt, It didn't at all. I just asked could you find at least someone cuter than her?
    NExt morning it seemed like admiting it, same night we broke up was:I dont want to even be your friend.
    Thats what made me felt like i reached the bottom.
    I even broke up with him with me making an effort to release him and make him admit the truth.
    I told him not to worry.
    And i texted him next morning so i ask him if he feels better.
    Call us both loons. I am a loon in love, hurt , lost . I will be ok.
    But all I know now is he cheated on me, encouraged the ex for which he never said a good word and even if he said he spoke like he is talking like a pet he had.He is not a good person.
    But, I am lost and all I want is putting him in the past. How?How?
    I push things.I push this as i am pushing everything.

And, what do you think?Why it didnt hurt when he said he had something with his gf ?

Words are all lost, I know. But you have all been there, I believe.

You want to know how to put him in the past? Find someone new. It's usually the quickest way out. If you find someone who's better than him, you will quickly forget about him. It's only natural that you feel like that after, just try moving on, tell yourself, "I will not talk to him" and CRY. Cry your heart out. Release it all, the pain, everything! After that, it'll all be over.
    love is the best thing in the whole world.

I will.