+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Snowboarding

Snowboarding

OMG everything aches so bad! I acted like a tough guy and took it infront of the girls but here is LF...I can cry all I want...waaaa I heard my bone in my left foot pop out and back in and now it hurts! that was my lead foot too as I was a regular...what the hell! Going to sleep ahhhhhhh
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    snowboarding..... brings back memories... even if i sucked, it was still fun.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    snowboarding..... brings back memories... even if i sucked, it was still fun.

raverboy
    It was fun. I can't believe how many cute girls snowboard...maybe most were skiing.

the first time i went snowboarding... i came back to the hotel, went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

i didn't know i made my ass purple. and when i mean purple, i mean it looked like i was smuggling barney in my pants.

was it your first time?

did you see my snowboarding thread? [url]http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/20498-snowboarding-continued.html?highlight=snowboarding[/url]
    Last edited by misombra; 25-01-09 at 07:29 PM.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I haven't been snowboarding in probably 10 years... Whenever it was they stopped selling Look brand Snowboards in the US anyway.

I've just started getting back into skateboarding actually.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My patella is prone to dislocations. It hurts. I feel for you.

BTW - you will be more prone to dislocations, at least for a while, so baby that injury until it is well-healed.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I regret not going on the snowboarding and skiing trips in boy scouts.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    My patella is prone to dislocations. It hurts. I feel for you.

BTW - you will be more prone to dislocations, at least for a while, so baby that injury until it is well-healed.
    Yea it feels like my left knee can pop out any moment with a little twist everything hurts more this morning

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    was it your first time?

did you see my snowboarding thread? [url]http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/20498-snowboarding-continued.html?highlight=snowboarding[/url]
    Haha cool, I actually after about an hour on the bunny hill was already balanced, breaking and turning fine. Sometimes I would shred to much when breaking and would end up on my ass. I went on the tougher slopes but I would wipe out so often, someone should have told me that you don't feel the pain till the next morning

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    the first time i went snowboarding... i came back to the hotel, went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

i didn't know i made my ass purple. and when i mean purple, i mean it looked like i was smuggling barney in my pants.
    Yea I took some falls with my ass. I used my elbows sometimes and now my shoulders and muscles hurt everywhere.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 26-01-09 at 12:53 AM.

that's so crazy. guys seem to get it faster, i think. or maybe it's cause i started out at a little older of an age.

frizzz, you should go, you'd pick it up fast. i think ov is a little older than you, no?

anyway, ov, come to nm or colorado and let's plan a ski trip!

that's so crazy. guys seem to get it faster, i think. or maybe it's cause i started out at a little older of an age.

frizzz, you should go, you'd pick it up fast. i think ov is a little older than you, no?

anyway, ov, come to nm or colorado and let's plan a ski trip!
    It is tough! I was just extremely motivated and angry that I couldn't ride well so pushed myself hard. Though I paid the price with a dislocated knee. There was a little Asian girl that her parents just left her on her skies on top of the bunny hill, she stood there for 3 hours and than when finally got the courage she flew down and couldn't stop and hit a tree/ I got my board off quick and ran to her but the first aid skier was there before me. Asshole parents just went to the cafeteria or something.

that's crazy. right around new years a little 10 year old girl died cause she fell and slid into a tree.

you could die doing this shit.

that's crazy. right around new years a little 10 year old girl died cause she fell and slid into a tree.

you could die doing this shit.
    Yea, it is dangerous. I recommend learning how to fall first rather than ride first. Very important not to use your wrists or your going home with them broken in some cases.

i don't know how to fall correctly yet. i mess up my knees because when i slide forward i try to stop myself with my board. then when i fall backwards i always do the arms down, wrists out thing.

i know in my mind how i'm supposed to do it but when i'm going down that's the instinct.

my wrists and knees are messed up for life i think.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    OMG everything aches so bad! I acted like a tough guy and took it infront of the girls but here is LF...I can cry all I want...waaaa I heard my bone in my left foot pop out and back in and now it hurts! that was my lead foot too as I was a regular...what the hell! Going to sleep ahhhhhhh
    I'm gonna judge you for this and call you a pussy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast